Chapter Five

Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness.unknown

Today I didn't have to go to Alex's and I was happy because I didn't want to go there. Today I decided to go to a café and just relax and think about that unfamiliar feeling. I took a quick shower and made my way to the cafe.
There was a little café across the street from my house, and they made the best coffee and brownies. Soon I entered the cafe the smell of fresh brewed coffee, it was so amazing.

I ordered a cappuccino and a chocolate brownie. I sat somewhere quiet. I began to wonder how alone I was, I had two best friends but they both weren't really there when I needed them the most. Has for my Cousin Ariel Her World Resolves Around Alexs. I looked around and I noticed a loving couple holding hands and being so happy with one another that I wish I had that. I smiled at the loving couple, I don't think I'll ever get that. I have defended my feelings for my cousin's boyfriend, because he will never be mine. I'm hurting myself more by developing feelings for Alex.

I opened a door in my apartment. It's good to be home, though. I loved my condo.

I took another bath and put on my nightwear, I just wanted to watch Netflix and chill

I made popcorn and started a movie.
Bang bang
Who the devil is banging on my door. I unlocked the door. I was surprised it was Alex. "We need to speak to Ava," Alex muttered. "Alright, come in, I whispered.

There's this deep magnetic attraction I have with Alex, it's so frustrating it's like our roots is joined at a source, like our minds are one, it's wrong this is forbidden I'll never agree to it or admit it. Alex and I are like two metals and two magnets colliding, but not willing to stay apart. ,Alex is a kind soul, the perfect boyfriend and my first love and crush. I know I have feelings for him, but I would never hurt Ariel.

Heyyy guys I know the chapter is abit short but please vote and comment and let me know what you'll think about the characters ♥️🌹