Anniversary

Pro Heros Shoto,Deku, and Dynamight are celebrating there one year marriage!  Along with some old friends from UA. They all go to the party but little did the three know what will happen during that time.

"kacchan! Todoroki! are you guys ready yet!" Todoroki and bakugo where getting ready for they where going somewhere special with there husband. " YEA YEA WHERE COMING"  bakugo yelled out but not in a rough tone. " where coming right now midoyria"  Todoroki also yellling out in his usual calm and collected tone. "ok ill just wait for you two outside!" deku yelled back. After the both of them finished they went back to deku who was waiting out on the front yard. "Oi where done-" Bakugo's sentence was  cut short, he was suddenly red in the face along with todoroki they where captivated by deku's beauty. From the way he was standing, to his eyes, then to his smile.  "Oh! you guys are done now?"  he said with he's heart-warming smile. 

"midoyria.. you look amazing.." Todoroki said in a somewhat dazed and gentle tone. 

" dam it izuku stop being so dam cute."  Deku blushed at there flattery. "thank you both! you two look very .. handsome!" Deku said in a  flustered tone.  " well shall we get going?"  

"yes of course" all of them walked to there car and started driving. They later arrived at the party  it was currently 6:30pm and thy where heading to a big outdoor party, with lots of lights, decorations, pictures of when they where in UA and just past memories to make it feel welcoming. All the UA teachers where invited beacuse even though it was there anniversary they wanted to celebrate with the people who guided them and taught them in he first place.

"Ok midoyria, bakugo, where here now"  " Finally you drive so dam slow."  bakugo said with an annoyed but playful tone. "At least i don't drive like where on high speed chase" todoroki in  mocking also playful tone. " HAH!? whats wrong with the way i drive!?"  

"well kacchan sometimes you drive to fast, like almost breaking the speed limit. Including when you get mad at someone then you start honking at them "  "tch.." Bakugo muttered "  "come on now bakugo its our anniversary, don't be mad beacuse where teasing you a little" Todoroki said while smiling at him. "tch- fine." Bakugo turned away blushing by todoroki's smile. Todoroki and deku both chuckled at bakugo's reaction. " Alright lets just head in already"  They head in Bakugo holding Deku's waist and Todoroki's arm around deku's shoulder.