~Memories~

After deku's last few weeks  of pregnancy  deku thought it would be better (also funny) if his husbands find out the gender after the baby was born. currently deku is 9 months with 2 weeks left till his due date. 

( hhehehhe also mean you guys have to wait ^^ ) 

" Todoroki could you come here please.." Deku said  in a somewhat whining voice. " Yes midoryia? whats wrong?" Todoroki questioned. "  am starting to get cramps again.."

" ah ok ill go get another pillow and blanket so i can rub your belly a bit" Todoroki went off to get the pillows and blankets for his husband. " 

Todoroki was muttering to himself to make sure he brought everything to make deku feel comfortable

Todoroki was muttering to himself to make sure he brought everything to make deku feel comfortable .

"Todoroki  am comfy dont worry" Deku said with a smile. " Ah ok if your sure"   Todoroki said while kneeling down in front of deku's big belly.  " Am gonna start ok midoryia" Deku nodded slightly.  Todoroki then started to rub his belly gentlely. Deku face softened in relief. 

Then the door opened. "Oi am back!" Bakugo called out. He was out working He and todoroki would take turns staying with deku at home while the other does there hero work. 

"kacchan!" Deku yelled out. " Welcome back bakugo how was your hero work?" Todoroki said still with his hands on deku's belly. " It was just as shitty as always." bakugo said while putting down his stuff. " How are you three"  " where fine kacchan i was getting a bit of a cramp but todoroki helped out right now" Bakugo knelt down along side todoroki. " ah good." Todoroki  then turned towards  bakugo  and kissed him.  

" mh- Oi- " Bakugo said flustered

" mh- Oi- " Bakugo said flustered. " Sorry couldn't help it hehe-" Todoroki said teasing. "tch whatever -" BAkugo said turning back to deku. 'pfft-" deku trying to hold back his laughter.

They both looked at deku smiling while holding his big belly

They both looked at deku smiling while holding his big belly.  And they couldn't help but smile. Then they both said " cute.." Deku blushed. " come on u to dont stay on the floor " he  chuckled. Todoroki and bakugo stood up and sat  next to  deku. Todoroki sitting behind deku holding him. And bakugo laying on his stomach gently. 

 All of a sudden deku feels 2 kicks. " ah- .. you feel that guys-? "  deku said with a soft whimper. " holy shit yea course i felt that is was strong as hell." " Are you ok midoryia that was pretty strong." They both said with worry in there eyes but keeping a collected expression. 

"Am ok i promise it did hurt but the pain is gone now."  They all relaxed and continued to cuddle with there husband and  child. 

( am going to time skip this  just beacuse i just noticed this a bit longer :,)   and i dont want to bore you guys

 After some hours it was now night and 8:00pm. They where all in there bed relaxing while deku was reading. 

" You reading the baby books again midoryia?" Todoroki said softly. " Mhm i know i already finshed the whole thing but i like to  re-read to be ready!"  Todoroki nodded. 

 Suddenly Deku felt strange as if something was wrong. Then  he felt something pop. 

" ah- oh no-" Deku dropped the book and clinched his  belly in pain. " K-kacchan- Todoroki-!" 

They both sprung up form the bed " OI whats wrong !? " Bakugo asked in worry. " M-my water broke!" 

 ( am gonna end it here for now bc this now over 678 words <3)