Chapter 4 - The cancelled date and a new face

NO ONE POV

A green haired boy appeared in a sun lite room the walls crimson red with some flames at the bottom, one particles like thing all other the place it would make you believe you were in some sort of soul punishment room. The green haired boy whose face showed regret and anger was carrying a Naked coral/red haired girl who had been crying and was passed out. He walked over to a the king size bed he went to sit down but noticed a lump in the 'fiery' quilt. He stopped and removed the cover to see a mob of unkeep, light green hair. He smiled sadly he knew who it was it was the person with 'no purpose'. We woke her up the girl got up in a  white t-shirt and a dark green trousers she yawned as she looked at the boy.

 We woke her up the girl got up in a  white t-shirt and a dark green trousers she yawned as she looked at the boy

(Not mine I can't remember where I got it from but full credit to the illustrator)

" hey sleepyhead"
"Hey"

She then noticed the girl that was in his arms.

"AAAHHH-"
"Ssshhh"

She nodded

"The reason why she is naked is because she was almost raped by 5 bastards"

At the mention of rape she remembered what her adoptive, abusive dad tried to do and started to hyperventilate and the green haired boy quickly put the coral haired girl on the bed. The boy went to the girl and hugged her.

"Ssshhh, I got you there not going to lay their hands on you anymore"

The slowly calmed down from the warm feeling of the boy.

"T-T-Thank you"
"It's ok"

NATSUMI POV

I was calming down after I remembered my abusive adoptive parents. My dad had tried to use me for money and my mother almost killed me when my father died on a trip to America which is the time I became a spirit and Izuku came and found me. I hugged back and started crying out of sadness and happiness sadness because I felt like I was holding him back but happy because I was near him and he accepted me. I want to make it up to him but I don't know how to repay him.

"There there"
"H-H-Hey Izuku"
"Yeah"
"What can I do to repay you"
"You don't have to repay me"
"No, please you done so much for like save me, give a place to live and so much more"
"Fine and there is one thing"
"W-What is it"
"You being happy"
"Huh"
"You smiling is like the sun"

I felt my heart racing and my cheeks felt on like they were on fire.