CHAPTER 9 💝💓🙄

They all ate and chatted happily;emireah cleared the bills afterward.

         "Wow, i really enjoyed the dinner" cloe said.

        "Yeah! It was nice".

         " The food delicacy made me feel cozy".

     "I'm glad 🤗 you liked it" emireah said.

       "Emm... Emilia i wanna go visit the library, can you come with me please? "

       "Yeah, emireah sure".

ADRIEN'S POV
        I don't know where this girl went to again, always walking and busy, she never rest. Huh, well let me go to the library, i know she will meet me there.

       While reading in the library, an unfamiliar voice distracted me.

     " Hi, emm i'm Evelyn;but you can call me Evie".

       "Okey🙄".

          " It seem you are quite busy, i'm sorry if i distracted".

       "No offend".

       " OK i'm Evelyn as i said earlier, am in SS2, your junior, i want you to be my physics tutor if you wont mind"

      "And where did you knows me from? ".

       " well, i once saw you on the school competition day with a random girl".

        "Don't you ever refer to her as  random girl okey! She's not just a girl to me ".

     " oh! I'm really sorry Adrien, i didn't mean anything, it was just a slip of tongue"

       "Then if you really want me to be your school tutor, then you should better know how to control your tongue or better learn how to use your words, emireah is not just like everyone".

      " i'm sorry"

        "What made you think i can handle your request? "

        "I saw how you participated in the competition and i knew you are intelligent"

      "🙄Thanks but no flatters"

        "So do you agree? "

        "I have to".

      " wow😱 really? Thanks Adrien, i dont know how to thanks you".

     "Never mind".

     " so when are we starting? "

      "Tomorrow".

     " really? ".

   " precisely".

      "Hm, thanks;i got to go now".

    " okey see ya".

EMIREAH'S POV

Immediately i popped my head into the library, i was shocked and angry, what on earth is that? Hmm i sighted a girl sitting next to Adrien;well that's not the issue;why is she chatting with him? What are they saying? Who is she? Why is she with my friend for goodness sake? Adrien have to answer this.

Even thou Adrien and i aren't dating or in any relationship but we are besties i cant afford to share him with anyone, never and ever 🙅.

   "Emireah" Emilia startled me.

     "Um".

       " Are you okey"

     "Yeah sure, yes I am".