For You | chapter 25

melodys pov

"please. please. please." dot asked over facetime while me and dd were still at the mall. "dot i already said yes" i lifted my phone up rolling my eyes.

"but you not going to get them nowwww" he whined dropping his phone making me see a ceiling. "come on bitch boy we gotta get dot some cinnamon nuggets" i turned around leaving dd.

"i'm going to get them right now bye" i said. "byeeeeeeeee" he dragged out making a heart with his hands. i laughed before ending the call placing my phone in my back pocket.

i walked slowly towards the stand, while dd followed not far from behind. he knew i was lowkey still mad so he was just giving me space.

honestly i don't care how he felt about the...videos. ehh i made them. i inwardly shrugged. i was mad about how he reacted towards me. like really nigga why are you flinching while i'm trynna comfort you.

that's that shit that make a nigga tight foreal. so he just been quiet. oh and he definitely holding my bags, ain't shit changed.

i randomly twirled while walking. then started walking in zig zags until i arrived to the stand. i order the damn cinnamon nuggets and got a large so i could take one.

i quickly payed for them before dd got there cause he wouldn't try to one up me again. plus these was for dot not me so.

"mel come on i took you to get photos" he lifted his hand up showing the pictures he had been looking at. i flinched at his movement mocking him.

he smacked his teeth deadpanning me. "that's what this about foreal" he asked standing behind me wrapping him arms around me. i couldn't move because i was waiting for them to hand me the nuggies. ha nuggies.

i silently nodded looking over my shoulder. "you was just okay and  happy why ya mood changed" he sat his chin on my shoulder. "only because i got pictures i'm mad again" i side eyed him

the lady finally handed me the fresh cinnamon nuggets and i quickly but gently grabbed them giving yet another thank you before shaking out of dds hold and walking away.

we might as well leave since i got ddots stuff now. "take me home" i smiled not giving him a reason to say anything and just take me home.

"not til you say why your mad at me melly" he answered stopping. "we not finna do this in the middle of a mall dd take me home" i kept walking.

"then we can do it in the car" he retorted by shrugging walking next to me. i looked in the container and grabbed a nugget. i bought em ion give a fuck.

we got to the car and he walked around opening the door for me. i was gonna do it but he didnt unlock the car until he got to the door cause he knew.

i got in and he closed the door walking round the back of the car getting in on his side. "i should call the police on you driving illegally" i mumbled crossing my arms.

"shut up i get my license next week" he bucked at me. i didnt flinch and gave him a blank stare. "shut up for i shoot you in the foot like that one nigga" i bucked at him and he flinched.

"yeah nigga" i smirked at the fact he jumped. "dont want no problems with me" i mumbled. "if you dont tell me why you mad right now we gone sit in the hot ass car with no air condition" he threatened taking the key out the ignition.

i huffed turning in the seat to face him. "look bro, ion like the way you acted towards me after going through-" i stopped when he shivered squinting his eyes. "NIGGA STOP FOR I BREAK UP WITH YOU" i yelled and he immediately opened his eyes straightening up.