"Lecturing"

Exiting the Vesperpool dungeon everyone was relieved to know they had all lived. They knew they had phone service again once Nocts phone started to ring, it was Holly, she wanted them to help her get rid of some daemons that came into the power plant so naturally Noct said yes and the three guys along with Neo and Everleigh drove off to Lestallum once again to finish up loose ends before ultimately sailing off for Altissia.

    Once they arrived at Lestallum they immediately go to Holly, Holly explained the situation of the daemons. Noct being the hero of the day he goes into the power plant alone to assist the other person who was already there waiting. Of course Prompto, Ignis, Neo and Everleigh where all waiting together. It was really awkward, much like a high school reunion awkwardness. Everyone in fact was acting different, despite Neo and Everleigh being weird for all most the whole adventure, the guys too had an awkward aura to them likewise. 

    "Hey Iggy should we get Everleigh a clean washed shirt after this so you could get yours back?" Neo questioned breaking the silence and awkwardness of waiting while Noct was being Noct. "Sure, but I do not care if she chooses to continue wearing it either, it is up to her purely." Ignis says as he is probably too embarrassed to ask for it back himself, and would rather her keep it on because he likes the look of it on her too. "What do you think about that, Everleigh?" Neo questions her further after Iggy. "Uhmmm I mean whatever works honestly...?" Everleigh states wearily, becoming a blushing and stuttering mess slightly as more time passes whenever Iggy speaks. "that- that didn't answer my question though." Neo says sighing, knowing she isn't going to get more of a clearer answer than that.

    Not getting a clear cut answer everyone ignores the questioning of the shirt and goes on with their awkward mood. In doing so Ignis notices how distant Prompto was and proceeded to bring that up. "Prompto did something happen? You seem to be more distant, it's very out of character for you," Prompto looks at Ignis almost like he was embarrassed to admit something "Uh-Well so-something sorta happened between me and...," Prompto motioned towards Neo and his face turned red. Ignis looked at Prompto with suspicion "What sort of thing happened?" That question turned everyones heads, Neo's face went completely red, Prompto looked at Ignis knowing he just messed up, and Everleigh looked at Neo and smirked nudging her nonchalantly. With the silence the tension only grew. "...Well um... the night were we were making a lot of noise I was-" Prompto begun to speak before Everleigh stopped him "Hey now there's no need to talk about that," Ignis looked at the both of them more confused and curious "Well, was it a bad thing?" He questioned "Well..." Everleigh looked over at Neo who was facing away from the rest of them picking at the floor with a random stick she somehow found "It definitely was a good thing," Everleigh smiled and looked at Neo who turned around to make eye contact and looked extremely flustered about the fact Everleigh basically admitted Neo's feelings for a attractive man. Prompto was too shocked to respond to that statement. Ignis was a little concerned about the secret they were keeping. 

    Ignis decides to meddle more with Prompto and Neo, to get under their skin to confess in what they have done. "So... what did you and Neo do that night??" Ignis starts his first round of pestering. "Uhhh well- you know Noct and that hunter sure are taking their sweet time in there, I-I hope they didn't get hurt..." Prompto tries changing the subject but it only makes Ignis look at him for a second or two and turn back to go over to Neo herself, if he couldn't get something out of him he surely can get some talk out of her.

    Neo can feel the intimidating aura from Ignis as he comes closer so she of course continues to play with the stick and drag it along the concrete wanting to avoid any and all talking. Ignis at this point is standing behind the crouched back of Neo, "and now I'm here to ask you the same thing I asked Prompto.... What. Happened. That. Night....?" Ignis questioned slowly, to invoke her to start spilling the beans if possible.