Aventurer Cookie x Sick! Stubborn! Reader

No One's POV:

Adveturer Cookie: "phew... I think i lost her..." he sighs as he tries to catch his breath, "welp, no time to waste! i have my map and a bunch of places to explore!".

Blackberry Cookie: "sir, you have tasks to finish, you do not have time right now" she said as the other looks behind him in shock.

Adventurer Cookie: "huh?! How did... when did... i thought i lost you?!" he looks at her in concern.

Blackberry Cookie: "well, i just wanted to inform you that Y/N Cookie is sick and is being just as stubborn as you" she explained.

Adventurer Cookie: "wait... how did they even get sick in the first place and why didn’t you tell me that sooner?" he said rushing to Y/N's house.

Blackberry Cookie: "i tried to tell you earlier, but you simply ran away" she said and Adventurer just stoped for a minute to look at her and kept going.

Once they got there Adventurer opened the door (which surprisingly enough was unlocked) and walked in.

Adventurer Cookie: "Y/N why are you at your office instead of your room, Blackberry tells me you are sick and refuses to rest" he said entering the office the other cookie was in.

Y/N: "nah, i'm fine, besides i can handle working a bit"

Adventurer Cookie: "Blackberry can you finish that for them so they can rest without having to worry about that?" he asked walking towards the chair the other was sitting.

Blackberry Cookie: "i do have other matters to attend to later, but i believe i can finish that on time for my other tasks" she said gesturing for her ghost helpers to help Adventurer get Y/N out of their chair so he could take them to their room.

Y/N: "wha...? h-hey... no need to help me i can do it myself" they replied before being picked up by Adventurer Cookie.

Adventurer Cookie: "no, you need rest. Let Blackberry finish that for you" he said taking them to their room.

As he got there he laid them down on their own bed and sat down on a chair beside them.

After a while Y/N passed out and Adventurer asked Blackberry to tell some of her helper ghosts to get a wet towel to put on Y/N's head (i dunno if this would work well for cookies cause they get soggy but eh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).

--Time Skip cause laziness :,D--

Y/N woke up and sat up on their bed, they put a hand over their forehead and it was at a normal temperature now, they noticed Adventurer wasn't sitting on the chair next to them anymore so they got up and walked over to their office only to find their work finished on top of their desk.

They walked over to the kitchen and found Adventurer Cookie cooking something.

Y/N: '... my head's killing me right now... maybe i should just sit down and ask him about that later...' they walked up to the living room and sat down on the couch holding their head in pain.

Adventurer Cookie: "morning sleeping beauty!" he said teasingly to the other who just looked at him and rolled their eyes, "are you feeling any better?" he asked walking up Y/N who was just sitting on the couch holding their head.

Y/N: "i just have a headache now... nothing much..." they answered and looked at Adventurer who just looked worried.

Adventurer Cookie: "then why didn’t you stay in bed?" he asked sitting down beside them on the couch and putting a hand on their shoulder.

Y/N: "well, i was just curious so i decided to look around to see if i could find you or Blackberry anywhere...".

Adventurer Cookie: "well the sun's setting so Blackberry had to go pick up Onion Cookie from the playground" he said pointing outside the window, "you can go lay down a bit more, i told Blackberry to bring Onion here cause i'd be making dinner for the four of us here" after he said that Y/N nodded, got up and walked up to their room as Adventurer continued making dinner.

After they had dinner Adventurer agreed to stay at Y/N's house to help them in case they needed anything.

-----------

Another re-post 💃💃💃

Peace ✌
-Author