"Not like the others." Angel x MR

You walked down the street hands in your pockets Both your parents are Usually busy and now you're forced to walk to school after the whole Bawpawment incident. You couldn't really trust anyone. Afraid of getting harmed or killed or maybe even worse you decide not to talk to anybody...

Anybody besides Angel.

Angel has been there for you since the beginning and you've been friends ever since. Once in awhile you'd get a feeling in you're chest but.....

You don't wanna ruin your friendship with Angel.

Finally you've arrived at school Tigger doing her "When I flex I feel my best" stuff. Olive and Patches talking together per usual. And then there's you and Angel. Meeting at the same spot at school you always meet up at. "Hi Y/N." Angel says. He always just says "Hi" unless there's something wrong with you or you're feeling down but anyways. "Hey Angel." You respond. "So uhm...Would you like to er walk me to my house today?" Strange. You thought he always walked home with his sister and that "hi" back there didn't really help. Maybe his sister is just sick or something. "Why not? Don't have anything better to do after school." ... "..ok then." You nod. Poor kid he's always been kinda quiet.Especially after being murdered. 

.....

The rest of the day went along smoothly. Get yelled at at least once and fall asleep during lunch is your routine at school. Now it's time to walk Angel home. The two of you meet up and walk to his house. The two of you being silent the whole way there.

Eventually. You arrive at his house. Angel starts to open the door. Then pauses." "Oh! Would you like to come in?" Angel asks. you'd shrug as you wipe you're shoes off and walk inside. "Stay here I'll make some tea for us!" Angel walks into the kitchen. Perfect chance to snoop around. Usually you don't do this but....

Something is off with Angel today.

You walk upstairs past the bathroom and picture of Angel and Coco and walk into their room looking around for anything that might be making Angel feel a bit off...

Then you see it.

A letter sealed with a heart is sitting inside a open drawer.

...It couldn't be.

You check it out. Looks at the front and back of the letter both sides with Your name written on it. There's no way. You open the letter to find. A letter of course meant specifically for you.

"Dear Y/N.

Ever since we've met we've been stuck together like glue.

However. I haven't found a way to tell you in person so I'll just tell you in letter.

Y/N I like you like you. It started off with just a little crush then a medium then a large.

Y/N I wish to be more then friends and if you wish to never speak to me again after this then I won't say I'll be overjoyed but I will understand.

So Y/N I'll cut straight to the point.

Do you like me?"

[   ] Yes [  ] No

Is this really happening?

"Y/N where are-" Angel walks into the room seeings his love letter in your hands. "Oh..." Angel now looks quite depressed. More then usual at least. "You... weren't supposed to find that until later." ......There's a uncomfortable silence before you speak up.

"Do you mind if I borrow a pencil?" Angel shrugs as you take a pencil from the drawer. Checking out a box.

"I recommend you skip to the yes or no part" Angel nods. Taking the letter as his eyes go straight to the bottom of the letter. His eyes lighting up running to you and pulling you into a hug.

"I love you too angel."

Word count:607

Woo who knew being a writer could be so tough? Anyways this is my kinda first story. ((All the other ideas I had were scrapped)) but hey it's alright! Let me know if you have any criticism or feedback and I'll try to improve and let me know if you wanna see more of this! Anyways see ya around!