. / chapter #1

i sat at my desk and looked out the window. autumn leaves were falling and the soft wind was slightly blowing the leaves off and onto the ground. i didn't really get sleep last night. i stayed up till around 2 am working on assignments for school. dark eye bags were under my eye. my eyes slowly started to become tired, and soon, my head was laying on my desk and my eyes were shut. i fell asleep for about 20 minutes, until someone showed up.

          "everett. you're late again." ms. monarch said as the figure walked past the door and made his way to the empty desk. which sadly, happened to be right beside mine. i kept my head turned the opposite way as him, but i could sense him turning his body toward mine in his chair. i still kept my head turned. but eventually, i heard him whisper, "if you don't turn your head toward me i'll tell the teacher that you're sleeping." of course, i had no choice. i'm not risking myself getting in trouble for sleeping in class. so, i held my head up and glared at him. he smirked with his arm on the desk, his hand holding his head. he stared at me for a few seconds, then looked away.

          i looked out the window, but my teacher grabbed my attention. "alright class. we'll be working on a group project for this week. pick a group of four, this time i'll let you pick anybody you want." i looked at my friend, diana. and she looked at me. we got out of our seats and we went to the back of the classroom where my desk is. it was just the two of us so far, but we needed groups of four.

          "it's fine if we aren't in a group of four. the two of us will be fine." i told diana. she smiled but said, "actually, there will be two more people in our group." i looked at her and said, "which people?"

          i turned my head and saw two boys walking up to us. one of them was blaine, who is diana's boyfriend. and the other person was everett.

          "seriously? everett's part of our group??" i complained. blaine and everett stood in front of us. i glared at everett, but i didn't say anything else.

         diana spoke, "awe come on, it can't be THAT bad, right? i'm sure you guys will eventually get along!!!" she smiled proudly. blaine came beside her and hugged diana. "you fucking love birds." everett whispered.

         i smiled. "awee.. looks like everett's mad because he can't pull anybody." everett looked at me. "shut up you single worm." he replied. "damn, just speaking facts." he wrapped his arm around my waist and whispered in my ear, "don't piss me off darling." and smiled. i shoved him off of me and turned my head away. i could feel my face turning slightly red, but i just ignored it. i'm not letting myself fall for an asshole like everett. of course not.

          i changed the topic soon after that. "whatever, can we just get started on this stupid project already?" i said. "aphrodite's right, let's move our desks together so we can make a group table." diana replied to me. blaine said, "i call sitting next to diana!" however, i wanted to sit next to diana, but of course, i didn't wanna make them upset, so i just let them be. which meant i had to sit next to everett for the week. i looked at everett. i caught him smirking again.

          i walked to my desk and tried to move it to diana and blaine's, but... that wasn't successful because it was way too heavy for me and i fell on top of it while holding it up. because of this, my arms got slightly bruised and my knees failed to function, soooo i couldn't stand up. great. and guess what happened next? ms. monarch told everett to carry me to the nurses office and stay there until i could go back to the class. seriously? everett out of all the damn people?

          "oh my. aphrodite sweetheart, are you okay?" ms. monarch said with concern. "uhm, yeah i'm fine!!" i told her. i tried getting up, but i couldn't because of the damage my fall gave me. "you need to go to the nurses office immediately! uhmm... everett! carry her to the nurses office and stay with her till she can go back to class." "WHAT?!" both me and everett yelled. ms monarch said, "go on. everett don't be a bad classmate and help your friend out." everett sighed. he looked at me while i was sitting on the floor. he crouched in front of me and signaled me to go on his back. i stared at him like he was crazy. "are you serious? i am not getting on your back no matter how painful this is." he rolled his eyes. "aphrodite. we literally have no choice, just get on already, holy shit." god why did this have to happen to me. 

          my arms were wrapped around his neck and he was holding my legs. i rested my head on his shoulder. "god you fucking idiot." he whispered. "damn. fuck you asshole." i said back to him. my eyes started getting tired again. my eyes slowly shut and i fell asleep. while being carried by everett. seriously why the fuck do i keep doing this shit. 

stfu i know it's a horrible ass story i'm really fucking bored right now okay.
-jade