chapter 2

Nandini pov 🔆
----------------------

Ahh vinay ! Well he is my senior and he doesn't do bully to my knowledge and I have first seen him on my freshers day and bro let me tell you he was a hot piece of meat and from that day I do have a crush on him .

He is not a play boy which I like a lot in him though the girls throw themselves on him , he just shoo them aways in a gentle manner
Where I like him a lot more.

I guess he do have a girlfriend but I am not sure and if he have then I am gonna back off because I don't want to be a wrecker.

But then to I do get jealous when he talks with her and they are in the same class .I do hear rumors that they are cute couple of our college as their parents are close and both of them known each other from childhood and parents are business partners .

Normally girls do drool over him because he is rich and a topper where there is a whole package in him

But I don't care whether he Is rich or not I do admire him a lot as he shows respect towards the teachers and he is free to do anything . He doesn't restrict himself from anything ....

Breaking from my thoughts ,
Harini was elbowing me with her hand and I looked to her seeing me with her eyebrow raised
Heck she know that is was seeing vinay for a long time and I shook my head told her we should join the class to which she nodded.

When we entered the class , we could see all were reading . God our class is full of nerds not that they are boring but I do enjoy their company a lot .

We sat on our benches while waving our hands on our friends and we were discussing not discussing but gossiping about our staff  and seniors .

Soon the classes has started
....

It was our lunch break and we were in our college canteen . I could see Liya and her gang are teasing some people and they were laughing like manics  . me, harini were silently eating in one corner .

Suddenly I found the canteen to be In complete silent mode , raising my head I could see vinay and his Gang are in the entrance of the canteen.

The whole college is scared of this Gang because their parents are trustee members of college and they do hold power.

Their parents are rich as well .

While they were walking I could hear their foot steps and it were screaming richness and they were quiet scaring .

Don't know what happen to harini she sneezed a bit loud and all their attention was towards us . Harini mumbled a small sorry and she was eating as if nothing happened and even I started eating .

And after i ate 2- 3 spoons and looked up to see , vinay Gang was surrounded by our table .

I tapped harini's lap while showing my face to lookup and I raised my eyebrow,  while indicating any problem . But I guess they didn't understand

Nandini: yes do u need any help ?

One guy : this is our place !

Harini (mumbled slowly ) : ah are they kids and I can't see their names on it

That guy : no we are not kids and whole college knows the corners are belonged to us .

I look at them eye wide a bit but again came to normal position.

Harini : well you guys could see we are eating here and almost completed you could wait or sit somewhere else and we don't know this place belongs to you .

Agh God this harini doesn't have any sense . All the people who were in canteen their attention was on us and this harini was glaring at that guy .

I have completed my eating and thought to stand up but I could hear a chirping sound coming I looked over to see lavanya saying

Lavanya : hey don't make a fuss . We will be sitting over here and guys just shut your mouths and eat
( she said looking at her group)
(She turned to us and said).  by the my name is lavanya.

Omg she is the only girl I am jealous she is so sweet and beautiful no wonder vinay and her could make a great couple breaking from my thoughts

Nandini : sorry but we have completed and you may carry on.

Lavanaya : oh no sweety let's have a introduction of ourselves ok

And she made us sit with them and I could see all the boys in the gang were following her order .

I looked over harini to see she was still glaring that guy and he was also doing the same and i lightly hit on harini and her head snapped towards mine and I just raised my eyebrow and she just looked away bitch .

Lavanya : ok now introduce your self ?

(Oh God it was in commanding voice )

As harini was not saying anything , I started saying

Nandini : my self nandini , i am junior and I joined this college before 6 months and I really don't know this was your place .

Lavanya : means where you use to eat ur lunch ?

Nandini : ahh! We use to eat in the garden area as the weather is not good today we are eating here.

Lavanya noded her head and she was  staring towards harini but she was in her own dream land,  so I just pinched her lap.
And this mad lady shrieked a little and turn toward me . I just signaled towards her to lavanya . She understood and said

Harini : I am harini , same class of nandini .

She just said only one sentence and started eating I was thinking to hit my head some where .

Lavanya : oh we are your seniors and yah 3rd year and now these guys will introduce themselves

So actually there were four boys including vinay

First one : myself varun and nice to meet you guys

He gave a smile which was not fake .

Second guy : myself ram and can come to me if you have any doubts.

Wow nice !

Vinay : my self vinay and relax we are not here to rag you

Ha I thought that they were doing it but they say don't gudge a book by its cover .
He flashed a smile which fluttered my heart and I just nod my head at him

And the next guy who was glaring at harini
Sorry not glaring but he was staring harini like she is gonna run away .
Vinay just tapped him .

That guy : my self ajay and nice to meet you baby doll (looking at harini)

While listening this harini was coughing while I was in shock why the hell did he was saying baby doll and I was rubbing her back, while ajay passed the water to her . Where as she was glaring at him .

When I looked towards everyone are shocked as I can see in their faces.

●●●○○○○○○●●▪︎●○○●●□□□¤●○●○○○●●●○●●●●

Why did he call her  baby doll ?

Lots of love from crazy _thoughts143❤️
Do vote and comment