Chapter 2

They are now at Recovery Girls office as Tsu only became clingier. Tokoyami was still in shock that this girl was his omega with Dark Shadow whom was extremely giddy inside Tokoyami.

"Can you believe it? Asui of all people! Are you excited to bond with her? Cause I am!" Said Dark Shadow.

"Dark Shadow! She just presented. How could you even think about bonding? We don't even know her thoughts on this. What...if she hates that it is me?" Tokoyami thought to his quirk.

"How could she hate you, Fumikage?" Dark Shadow asked. "Just look at the position you are in."

Tokoyami looked at the position they were in and indeed the shadow demon was right. He was sitting on the edge of a nurse's bed with Tsu to his side as he was keeping her at bay by maintaining one arm around her waist. The newly presented omega was rubbing her face against his chest while desperately clinging to him with both arms.

"Alpha," She hummed. "Why does this feel so good?"

Those words.

Those words activated some primal instinct within him. As her scent filled his nose to which the urge to open his mouth and bit down on her glass raged up and down his spine. God did he want to claim her so badly.

"You don't want to claim her here, do you?" Dark Shadow thought to his host. "You know that will send you right into the rut. The final stage. It will cause both of yours libido to wild up."

"Your correct," Tokoyami responded. "It's just hard for me to not have the urge though."

"You should scent her, Fumikage. That will calm both of you down temporarily." Said Dark Shadow.

Tokoyami was blushing, though it was hard to tell under his feathers. His feathers did puff out as Recovery Girl entered the room. The old woman smiled at the flustered raven-teen to which he grip around Tsu tightened as she approached.

"No need to feel embarrassed, dearly," she said. "After all this is only natural."

"Right." he mumbled.

"I do hate to break up this moment but I do need to give a quick examination." She motioned for Tokoyami to move to the hallway.

"Oh Of course." Tokoyami removed his hand from the girl and stood up but Tsu shot out her tongue and wrapped around him as her eyes were dark with dilated pupils. She stared longingly at Tokoyami as he tried worm his way out of her grasp but her tongue tightened.

"Stay!" Tsu said with her open mouth.

"I can't Asui. I will be right outside okay." Tokoyami tried to reason.

Recovery Girl sighed. "I know it feels manipulative, but you will need to use your alpha voice. At her first heat it is going to be a mental blur. It is such a rush of hormones and pheromones, so she isn't fully aware."

Tokoyami clenched his jaw. Was it really alright to use his voice? He felt like he was manipulating Tsu. To which Dark Shadow could feel his apprehension.

"Just do it. Tell her to let go."

Tokoyami sighed before taking a deep inhaled and exhaled. "Let go." He said to which Tsu immediately released Tokoyami. As he was let go, he saw her disheartened eyes glisten but she needed to be looked at. He couldn't be swayed. "I'll be back. Stay."

Tokoyami began to walked out of the office. As the door closed, he pressed his back against the wall and slid down. "Why did that feel so difficult?" He said.

"It's because your instincts is to protect her. She is your soulmate." Dark Shadow tried to explain his host's feel.

"You really do understand me," Tokoyami thought.