New Me

As I open my eyes I, I close them once again not wanting to get up 2 minutes after just lying there I get up my chest feels heavy and my head hurts eh whatever I go to the bathroom to shower........' I HAVE BOOBS!?!?!?!?!?' "AHHHHHHH WHAT THE HELL! I scream at the top of my high pitched voice Atsumu rushes through the door panting. "ARE YOU OK I HEARD SCREAMING!!!" "Wait......HAH WHO ARE YOU!!!" "WHERE IS MY BROTHER!?" I look at atsumu with wide eyes " UMM OSAMU YOU IDIOT WTF HAPPENED TO ME!!!" As I blink and open my eyes again atsumu looks at me seriously "if your osamu then answer some of my questions" I look at him knowing I'll get them right he opens his mouth " when we're we born?" I look at him ready to show that I'm myself " October 5th 1995" he looks at me unimpressed " what's my big secret I've told nobody but you hm?" I look at him as I try to remember 'AHA' I thought as it came to mind " You have a girlfriend outside of school and sneak out each Saturday to go see her!" As I saw his shocked face mouth dropped " YOU CREEP HIW DO YOU KNOW THAT STALKER!!!" Ofc he wouldn't believe me that easily as he look at me with shock pulling out his phone to call the cops I thought I open my mouth quickly " IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GET A BLOOD TEST!!" He looks at me and agrees shaking his head up and down " alright but we do it now!" As. He took my hand and made me us our moms shoes real quick he calls an Uber to pick us up and take us as we're on our way it's way to silent like awkward silent...... as we got to the place and wait for our blood test he's asking me more questions about myself and him that only we know the more I answer the more he looks freaked out the door opens and we hear out name called out. As we take the test it comes out positive I'm indeed his brother well now sister I guess honestly I always wanted to be a girl. Atsumu looks at me blabbering  about how he never knew and doesn't know what's going on honestly I'm starting to freak out how did this happen as we got home we're have full blown panic attacks like wtf HOW AM I A GIRL that when we hear the door open and see our mom come through the door.