CHAPTER 1

" How's everything " asked Zach the royal king of kingdom Zaeynia.

" Everything is done according to ur wish ,our majesty. The people who we brought today are in dungeon currently"
Replied one of soldiers.

"Catherine go and appoint them according to their eligibility. " ordered Zach.

"Yes , my lord anything else ." acknowledged Catherine while bowing .

" Ask Roanna to wait for me in my chambers " Zach ordered again.

INSIDES THE DUNGEON

"Listen everyoe i am catherine and i am gonna assign u to ur respective work " says Catherine.

In the corner there was emma and her aunt lucy shivering with all the people present there. The reason behind their fear is the king who was well known for his cruel and ruthless nature .He had everything looks ,money ,power .But his dark side about which they had only heard about is making them quiver with fear.

Catherine started recording everyone 's name and the work assigned to them lucy was a middle-aged woman so she was assigned in the servant's section.

"Ok, last what's ur name?" asked catherine from the crying emma .

Emma innocently tell her name ,age and whatever she was asking truthfully but her heart skip a beat what catherine told her .

"U are assigned to lord's harem ." Finalized Catherine.

Despite her begging she was forced to send in his harem.

What's await for Emma ?
Let's find out in further story.
Also i had to rewrite this story again so there might be some changes here or there kindly support.