][4][

2 weeks later

Two weeks felt like heaven to me. I was glad that i decided to live with them. I don't remember anything about my own family, or even if i have one, but living with them i experienced how it felt to have a family, to have people who genuinely care about you.
But in these past two weeks, I've been getting flashbacks of some events that i can't quite interpret what was happening but it is a boy who keep coming into my dreams. He was appearing like a villain to me. As if we had some kind of complex relation .
In one of these dreams, i saw that i was tied to a chair with thick chains.
I was hoping, it'd be just some tricks that my unconscious mind was playing on me but deep inside, i know that it has some strong connection to my accident.

Next day

I was sitting in the backyard of apartment. Alone. I keep getting flashbacks and my headache is not bearable anymore. The tears were flowing from my eyes without me knowing.
I was getting really anxious about my past life. Many questions were remained unanswered. Who was that boy in my dreams? How is he related to me? Why was i held captive by him? And if he knew me before, why didn't he reached to me after my accident? Or what if he didn't knew about it?
These questions were roaming in my mind when i felt someone hug me from back. The touch i knew very well.

Taehyung's POV

These past two weeks were the best time of my life. Living with Y/n in the same house, i was a lot happier than I've ever been. A day wouldn't pass by without seeing her laughing genuinely on the silly things which kookie and jimin told her. But I've noticed that jimin has changed a lot within this time. He has always been the serious one in our group. But now seeing him cracking silly jokes and making fool of himself just to make Y/n laugh, i was happy that he's being more lively but the cause of him changing into more happier person just couldn't be accepted by my heart.
The girl i admire was also the reason of my bestfriend's happiness. I felt a bit jealous whenever they were with each other smiling happily but i was ready to let go the love of my life even before confessing for her happiness. Yes, I love her. I didn't realise it until i found myself in her room admiring her angelic features even beautiful in her sleeping state. But that was not the only reason because that night, i felt like crying everytime she frowned and screamed in her sleep because of the nightmares.

When you smile because of someone, it's special feeling.
But when you cry for someone, it's LOVE.
~unknown

That night i knew, i loved this girl more than anything, and i didn't want anything except her happiness and i knew with whom it resides. So i chose her happiness over mine.

Next day

I was returning from my work when i heard someone's sobbing in the backyard. I went there and saw the worst sight in front of me. My girl, Y/n, was crying in there,alone. I felt my heart ache at the sight. So i did what my heart told me to. I ran to her and hugged her tightly not wanting to let go until she stops crying. She was crying continuously holding me tightly.

Y/n's POV

Y/n - i can't live like this, i can't bear it anymore, tae. Please tell me how to escape this. I really want to. It is eating me alive. I can't bear it....
I felt secure in his arms. But I knew the moment he left me, i would be completely broken.
I needed someone to tell me that they're gonna protect me, they're gonna comfort me, that they're gonna love me. Specifically, i needed him to love me. Because i love him. He was always there by my side, to protect me from any evil, to make me happy. But i know at some point he has to leave because he can't be with me forever, he has his own life. But only imagining him far from me, i wouldn't be able to survive. He is my comfort, he is my shelter, he is my bestfriend, he is my love.

I can't afford surviving without him by my side. After all the tears rolled down my cheeks, i realised, the world around me had blackened.

Only darkness surrounding me.
No one by my side to protect me, to love me.
A complete darkness where I was ALONE.