I guess I am

Tuesday, 8/26, 7:56AM

"Mom- Please." Jun pleaded, he stood in front of his homeroom, 329, the 3rd years floor. Sure, this isn't a big deal. Jun, who skipped his 2nd year, is standing on the 3rd floor. Gosh, this is a big deal! At least for him, I mean, he's been through this routine for at least a week. "I've gotta go, class starts in 3 minutes." He turned to look at the stairs, which were far away from his location, but he could hear people coming up the stairs.

"Eichi!!!!" Some guy exclaimed. Jun quickly said bye to his mom and hanged up the phone, entering the class. He didn't really want to stand out to anyone in particular.

"No, jeez. It's been a thing for years! 3.2 gpa, Hiyori." Eichi kept walking towards the classroom.

"I'm your friend though!" The green haired boy grabbed his shoulder.

"What's your gpa?" Eichi gave him a cold stare.

"4.0!" Hiyori gave him a mischievous smile.

"I'm not talking about this years... Obviously you have a 4, we haven't even done any work yet. What was last years?" Eichi changed his tone, he laughed slightly.

"1.3" Hiyori glared at him. You could hear someone laugh in the back. The two boys turned around. "Keito!" Tomoe complained.

"Hey, sorry, some new member was asking about the council.." Keito caught up.

"Right. Direct them to me next time, I don't want 1st years to bother you." Eichi greeted him with a smile.

"Right~ That's why you stay the whole school day on the 3rd floor, where 1st year's can't even reach." Hiyori teased.

'...' Eichi opened the door to the classroom, gesturing the 2 boys to go in first, "Get in."

It's not exaggerating to say that this school is quite.. rich. It especially favors 3rd years though, their classes are all in a lecture hall set up. Jun sat in the middle, perfect place not to stand out. Hiyori begged and begged for his friends to sit in the back with him, but they refused. Instead, they wanted to sit in the first row. Which they did, so Hiyori just followed them.

"The teacher's not here, want me to start?" Keito suggested to Eichi. He sat in the middle with Hiyori to his right and Eichi to his left.

"It's fine." Eichi stood up and headed over the front of the hall.

"Good-morning, all of you know me but.. just for formalities, my name is Tenshouin, I'm the student council president. To get this started..."

"What's your name?" A brown haired boy asked Jun, he noticed that neither of them were really paying attention to the blonde senior.

"Sazanami," Jun gave a friendly smile.

"I'm Takamine." Midori returned it.

"You're tall." He laughed.

"I know.. I'm in the basketball team, Wanna join? You're pretty tall too." Midori commented.

"Maybe.. But I'm planning on doing tutoring for the other grades, I need some pocket money." Jun put his phone down to seem more attentive.

"Ah! Tell me when you have everything sorted out. I know some kids that need some desperate tutoring." Midori rested his head on his hand.

"I'm not any good for history though." Jun smiled.

"I've never met anyone who is." Takamine laughed.

Thursday, 8/28, 2:04 PM

"Uhh... A little lower, Takamine.." Jun stared at Midori putting up the last tutoring poster of the bunch he had printed.

"Do it yourself, then." Midori rolled his eyes, lowering the poster down the board right at the entrance of the school.