The Intruder

[ Authors note, this work has a fair amount of gore so just a heads up for those of your who are squeamish. ]

Bucky walked quietly down the dark sidewalk, faint light radiating from flickering street lights. He stopped for a moment once he had once reached Steve's apartment building, Bucky preferred to stay here as opposed to the Avengers tower. He pulled open the door and made his way up the creaky stairs and paused at the end of the hallway and carefully listened as he heard a male voice say,

"this is Captain America's apartment surely i can find something less bland than all this junk."

Bucky turned and leaned against the wall, he paced his breathing and tried to keep himself hidden as he slipped into the apartment room. He carefully walks towards the man when suddenly the wooden floor board beneath Bucky's feet lets out a loud creaking.

The intruder turns around startled and stares into Bucky's pale blue eyes, he stood petrified as Bucky stood nearly a foot taller than him. The intruder looked like he could be no more than 20 at least, he wasn't much of a threat to Bucky.

"You're-" he choked "you're the-"

Bucky let out a low sigh and the man stops, wide eyes focused on Bucky. Bucky tilts his head back and looks down at the man as he raises his right arm and reaches out to the man.

"Help?" Bucky asked in a soft, husky tone with a desperation and breathes a shallow breath "it's hard to breathe." The man stares at Bucky in shock.

"I-uh, what do I do?" The intruder stutters, eyes still locked and his hands close to his sides.

"Help me to the bathtub?" Bucky asks, tilting his in the direction of the washroom down the hall. The stranger gazed over Bucky seeing his pale neck exposed and inviting.

The man takes another look over the solider and swallows hard as a faint blush spread across his cheeks. Bucky smirks.

"O-okay."

The man stepped forward and holds out his hand, Bucky takes a firm hold and leans against the man as he tried to focus on his breathing. Bucky feels himself beginning to heat up so he reaches over with his metal arm and begins to unbutton and unzip his leather jacket.

"This way?"

The man asks, eyes drawn to Bucky's like magnets. Bucky nods with a small sound and the man swallows again before he starts moving, Bucky swaying slightly as he takes heavy steps. Upon reaching the washroom, Bucky peals himself out of his remaining clothing and lowered himself into the halfway filled tub and sighed.

"Thank you." Bucky said sweetly

The man waved it off and turned to make his way back down the hall way when Bucky gripped his ankle tightly. Bucky was leaning himself on the side of the tub. The man turned in shock to see a silver/blue fins hanging over the side of the tub. The man tried to scream but Bucky pulled him close to the edge of the tub.

"Come in with me?"

Bucky asks softly, leaning his face closer, lips half an inch away from the intruders. Bucky's pale blue eyes stared deeply into the intruders, it was almost hypnotic.

"Come in with me."

Bucky repeated as he grabbed the man's arm and began to pull him in. The man got in quickly, water splashing at his clumsy movements and his hands on the sides of the tub, knees on either side of Bucky's iridescent silver/blue tail. The man stared down at Bucky like he some newly discovered, long forgotten treasure.

"What now?"

The man asks, Bucky smiles softly, his breathing returning to normal.

"Now..."

Bucky trails off, slowly drawing the man's face closer, his right hand on the back of the man's neck. The man swallows, eyes darting down and back up.

"Now..."

Bucky whispers, lips a hairs breadth away, half lidded eyes locked on the man's. Buck runs his right hand down the man's spine as his left hand is pressed on the man's chest.

"Now what?"

Bucky's moved his left hand up to clamp it around the man's mouth, while he brought his right hand back up to grip the back of the mans neck, bringing his own head around and bit into the side of the man's neck before the intruder could do more than whimper and cry, blood gushing out and around the wound and onto Bucky's cheeks, down his neck and chest, eventually staining the water a scarlet red as the man tried to thrash and escape.

Bucky held him tightly, twisting his tail around the man's legs like a python and clamping his teeth down all the way and tore a large chunk out of his neck, blood spurting onto the white tile wall as he chewed.

The man's body jerked and dropped with a gentle splash , Bucky holding up the upper part of the body, so the water didn't slosh over the side of the tub, slowly lowing the body down into the water with him. He swallows his bite.

"Now, I eat."

he says gruffly, leaning down and dragging the body up while he opens his mouth, sharp teeth stained red.

[ Well, I hope you enjoyed my first fic! I put a lot of work into this!]