Reunion part 1

Pool

Kareline: Oh my god it's good to be back in the BGC again ,(puts hair into ponytails) It's hot asf over here.

Roybelisa:Omfg Kareline!!!!

Kareline : Roby!! (Hugging each other)

Robyelisa: I haven't see you until last week .

Kareline: Factzz I can't wait to Fu** these bitches up

Roybelisa: Factzz tho yooo there Ashley and Marssia.

Marssia : Suppp it's litt
at 8:00pm to 10:00 p.m

Ashley: Factzz and I dead got my new sneakers Am be looking fresh my 10's is on. Fleek.

Marssia: Bitch my Shit cost 150 my medium ass size feet bro.

Kareline: How life doe?

Ashley: Good and bad cuz This dum ass bitch Brianna we met up and she decide to flirt with my Boyfreind Jeremy like bitch back tf off he's mine ,she be touching him and shit like tf bro and then on Instagram,Twitter and Facebook we was having beef cuz that hoe likes to tag bitches in all her fu**king post and putting hearts on my nigga post Lmafoo. And then we had to break up cuz I her.

Roybelisa: My boyfriend Marcos is cute asf he play basketball he bae!

Kareline : You gonna Fu** her up at the reunion ash?

Ashley : Hell yea ,cause am tried of her.

All the girls came and they all got ready and the reunion was on!!

Justine: Okay They spend months loving and tearing each other apart They Love each other and fu** each other up get Readsy for the BGC: Reunion part 1 Let's bring out the original:Kareline, Brianna,Roybelisa Ashley and Marssia ,Wildayz (originals sit on the left some sit on the right ) Okay girls We all the know That on the 1 day Ashley and Kareline got in a fight let's see what cause this.

*Video starts*

Wildayz: Are we going out tonight?

Kareline: No I think we shou-

Ashley: Hit the strip Club

Kareline: Excuse me I was talking Anyways what I was gonna sa-

Ashley: IDC YOUR GONNA HAVE TO LISTEN TO WHAT I SAY!

Kareline: DO YOU WANNA GET SUCKER PUNCH ON THE FIRST DAY(THROWS CHAIR)

Ashely:(ducks )MISS ME!

KARELINE:(JUMPS ON ASHLEY'S) (PULLS HER HAIR)(PUNCHES HER FACE)

*video ends*

Justine: What did you guys have to say to that?

Kareline: TBH i knew I was gonna fu** these bitches up Soo I had to be prepare

Wildayz: But our squad won tho in episode 2!(flips hair)

Justine: Bitch ,No ya didn't we don't even have to show the video we already know ya bitches for fu** up

Audience :laughing and clapping

Wildayz: IDC I was the baddest BITCH

Marssia:To leave!

Wildayz: Stfu before I make that Eye swollen!

Marssia: (stands up) Bitch try me(takes off heels) come on hoe

Wildayz:(calling 911)

Marssia: (walks towards wildayz) Call the po po hoe(takes phone away)(flips wildayz) (throws her on the floor) (punches her )(kicks her 5 time in her face)

Security: (sperating theme) (4 holding marssia)(3 holding wildayz)

Wildayz: YOU MADE MY FUC*KING NOSE BLEED HOE

Marssia: THEN CALL THE PO PO HOE CALL THE PO PO HOEEEE

Audience: CALL THE PO PO HOEEEEEEE (clapping)

Wildayz: (ran backstage)

Marssia: (sits next to Ashley)

Justine: Anyways Ashley and Brianna was is this Social media beef that is going on.

Brianna: Well she hmu and I was like oh ya and then she accused me of flirting with her Bf! Even tho-

Ashley: Cuz bitch you fu*king did stop acting like you wasn't play fighting and touching him and coming to my house while I was work.

Audience: Ohhhhh owwww

Ashley: And she act like am not gonna find out like yass Bitch I find out everything shit!

Brianna: It's not you fault your man attracted to me!

Ashley:BITCH HE AIN'T ATTARCTIVE TO YOU YOU MAD CUZ U AIN'T GOT NO MAN AND THAT YOU A FU*KING THOT!!

Brianna: (stands up) STFU CUZ U ACTING LIKE YOU CAN FIGHT LIKE YOU CAN'T FIGHT BITCH STOP IT!

Ashley: (punches Brianna in the face)

Next time on the ....BAD GIRLS CLUB:REUNION PART 2

???: BITCH YOU WAS THE QUITE ONE

???:and u was a dike

????:BROOO (PUNCHES???)

???: I was the one to tell Ashley to what to do about Ivan

???:(punches ???)

???:I was the quite bitch right(punches ???)

??? :Stop chocking her!

???:She bleeding

???:BITCH WHETT??