Roommates

Jack's POV

"I'm Jack, nice to meet you," I said, holding my hand out to the kid in front of me that was going to be my new roommate.

He looked nervous, so I figured he was probably in his first year. He had straight dirty blonde hair that covered his forehead, blue eyes, and freckles. He was wearing blue skinny jeans and a bright red shirt, along with glasses – I wondered if they were real or fake.

He was probably straight. But every noodle was straight until it got a little heated up... if you got what I meant.

He smiled shyly, it was kinda cute, and shook my hand, "I'm Garret."

"You in your first year?" I asked, letting go of his hand.

He laughed, "Yeah, how could you tell?"

I smirked, "You're way too nervous."

He blushed a little.

Goddamn was that boy hot or what? But he was new, I wouldn't do anything with him. Not so soon anyway.

When we finished unpacking, he sat down on the couch and started to read. I stood up and walked to the front door.

"I won't be back for a while."

He looked up and smiled and waved, "Okay, bye."

I smiled a little and left.

Damn, I was hoping he was bi or at least bicurious.

**

I was sitting down on the couch watching tv when Garret walked by in front of me. He was in a towel, his wet hair dripping down his tanned and muscled back. I felt a tingling down in my stomach and couldn't take my eyes off of him.

"Damn..." I whispered as he passed by.

I couldn't help it. He was fucking hot.

He turned around and looked confused, "What?"

I glanced at his bare chest and back to his eyes, "Oh nothing, sexy."

I winked and then looked back at the tv, not even looking back to see his shocked red face. I heard him heading into his room and I couldn't help but chuckle a little and fantasize about his upper body. He wasn't ripped or anything, but he wasn't a twig either.

Over the past three months of us being "roomies", he really came out of his shell more. He was less nervous and I noticed he talked a lot and wasn't a total dweeb like I thought he'd be. He was definitely straight but hadn't brought any girls there and he had never been out all night. So that made me hopeful. Even if he was straight, he probably wouldn't dislike the idea of messing around. If it meant he could get laid. That was how most guys were.

He knew I was gay and didn't see a problem with it. But that was why he got so flustered when I tease him. It was hilarious. It was exactly how girls act when straight dudes mess with them.

Later we were both eating Chinese food on the couch and watching a movie because it was Saturday night.

I scooted closer to him on the couch after we finished eating. As my knee brushed up against his, I glanced at his face. His cheeks were pink and he scooted away a little. I moved closer and he scooted away more. Eventually he cornered himself and I scooted so I was up against him again. That time, when our arms brushed I moved mine and put it on the back of the couch so it was practically around him. I noticed how hard he was trying to focus on the movie. It was cute.

About an hour into the movie, I felt a weight on my shoulder. I looked over to see that Garret had fallen asleep and he was leaning against me. My heart leapt out of my chest.