Chapter 211-220

Chapter 211 Dreamland

    Outside the jungle, the backup camp for the Ying Kingdom action team.

    Takeda Jianye just ended the call when a soldier came to report that the prisoner disappeared after killing two guards.

    His eyes suddenly darkened, and he fell back into the chair and stool he had just left.

    I worked so hard to get the hole card, but I can still lose it at the 'door'!

    If I had known that things would turn out like this, would I still be guilty of tossing for so many days?

    If they met, they would kill each other directly, and they might have been recuperating in Ying Kingdom's mansion now.

    A feeling of powerlessness that even God was fighting against him swept through his body.

    Takeda Jianye sat in the chair in a dejected manner, and did not speak for a long time to give an order.

    ...

    Shen Han was washed away by the rushing waterfall, and almost exhausted all his strength before grabbing the water plants at the bend and moving himself to the shore.

    She was lying on the soft wet mud, her feet still soaked in the water, swaying back and forth with the current.

    At this moment, she didn't even have the strength to shrink her legs, so she could only try not to cover her mouth and nose in the wet mud.

    Just then, there was a sound of water wading in front of him.

    In the next moment, Shen Han felt his body light up, being picked up from the water bank, and then transferred to the broad back.

    The surging tiredness made her unable to open her eyes to see who had found her.

    It wasn't until she heard the somewhat familiar Kesenluo phrase 'buzz' in her ears that she relaxed a little and fell into a deep sleep.

    It was the two blue-eyed foreigners that Shen Han had paid attention to when he arrived at the camp.

    They also jumped back to the water cliff. At this time, both of them were wet.

    The younger man raised his palm and pressed his ear, clearing the water that had entered the ear canal.

    He whispered to the people beside him: "Uncle, don't you always tell me not to meddle in my own business? Why are we running to save her?" The

    middle-aged man's voice was as steady as his footsteps: "This is no nosy, It's an injustice."

    "Don't you hate those Ying people very much? Me too, so, this person, we are saved."

    In fact, the middle-aged man had other plans in his heart.

    It's just that he didn't tell his nephew in detail.

    He wanted to try to see if the mysterious alha in front of him had enough energy to solve the dilemma between himself and his nephew.

    Everyone has their own pressures and cages. In the adult society, how can there be so many free and righteousness.

    The uncle and nephew quietly carried Shen Han back to the settlement and hid in their own house.

    The soldiers of the Ying Kingdom were still searching along the waterfront. No matter how resourceful their Chief Takeda was, they would never have imagined that the person they were looking for was right under their noses.