Going home

You awake to green lights flashing on in your eyes and the sound of rustling outside of the room you're in. Something under your body causing you to rise and sink repeatedly reminds you of where you are. You place your hands on his shoulders and shake the gator under you awake, he's incredibly heavy so your 'shaking' is more like a gentle rocking at most. He brings one of his hands to his face and takes his glasses off, using his other hand to rub his eyes groggily.
"I hear something outside." You whisper harshly. He perks his head up slightly and tilts towards the door across from you. There's clearly someone, or a few someone's, whispering just on the other side of the door; although you can't make the mumbling out as words.
"It's just Freddy, it's fine." He responds.
"Open up Monty!" A feminine voice follows loud knocking on the door.
"Shit." Monty seethes, "hide."
You hop into his recharge station, peeking over just slightly so you can see through the tinted glass.
"You're late." The same voice hisses. You look at the woman, she's in the security guard uniform, has pale skin and green eyes, and is keeping her blonde hair up in a ponytail.
"I had better things to do." Monty hissed right back, and with that they left.

"I should go." You whisper to yourself, waiting several minutes to work up the courage to leave.
Checking the time you realize that you've slept in and the establishment is open, this should at least make your 'escape' easier. Let's just hope that there aren't cameras.

You decide to take the vents out of Montys room rather than the door out of fear of being caught, not to mention your complete lacking of clothing, only covered by a neon green blanket you borrowed. As you crawl through the vents, that of which are painstakingly loud, you here a scurrying erupt behind you.
Shit
You whisper to yourself, remembering the vent guard, and pick up your pace drastically. Luckily for you, when you pop out of the vent and tumble to the floor, gripping your blanket for dear life, you realize no one's in thathall and are able to take a back exit.

I'm gonna miss it here

A/N: Hey sexys! This story isn't getting much interaction so I'm not sure if I should keep it going or not. Love y'all!

-Banana