🦋Chapter 26🦋

Maya pov

I hugged ma ma and kayden before getting in the car with mommy and she drove off.

Mommy. You had fun?

I nodded laying on the window playing on my phone. We pulled up at home. We got out and went in.

Mommy. Imma cook

I nodded going in my room laying down I put a show on the tv. I dozed of to sleep.

1 hour later

I got woken up. It's time to eat. I went washed my hands and went to seat down. I ate a little bit putting the rest up for later laying down going to sleep.

Tae pov

I went to check on maya, she sleep I went and kissed her cheek. Her eyes popped open.

Me. Let's go driving around or shopping.

She got up putting her shoes on. She don't need to be sleeping all day. I got my keys and we went driving. I glanced over seeing her staring out the window.

Me. What's wrong?, what's on your mind?

Maya. Why did you an ma ma have to break up?

Me. We weren't happy together anymore

She nodded

Me. Maya don't let that bother you, we both still love u very much. But relationships don't last forever. And your gonna meet a lot of new people on both sides. But that's not gonna stop the fact that I'm mommy and that's your mama

She nodded smiling. I pulled up at Starbucks getting us drinks. I kissed her face before driving off. I pulled up to the mall. We got out and I held her hand. We went in a few stores. Getting a few items. We got matching shoes.

Maya. Can I get some cinnamon buns

I nodded getting her some. She ate them sharing some with me. I kissed her lips. She smiled I got us somthing to drink from smoothie king. And we finshed shopping.

Maya. Mommy I'm tired

We left out and headed home. I saw my boyfriend car in the drive way. We got out the car and he got out the car coming to hug me kissing my lips. I looked seeing maya getting the stuff out the car.

Me. Maya

She looked

Me. We got you a suprise

She looked at me confused

Bae. In my car

He unlocked his car and we went. She put the bags down opening the back door. Seeing a puppy. She smiled picking it up

Maya. Thank you

Us. You welcome, what you gone name him?

Maya. Hmmm how about Mr pickles

Us. Perfect

We went in the house putting the stuff up. And bae set up the stuff for the dog. Then we got ready for bed eating the left over food from earlier. I hugged maya kissing her lips. She went up to bed. And me and bae headed to bed to.

Vote

Comment