Natsu's Confession

Natsu's POV
"I love you, Luce."
The words just floated out. Great job. Big mouth.
She loosened the hug and I let go. Lucy backed away until she could look at my face. Well, I was hiding it, but you know what I mean.
"W-what did you just say?"
I gulped and gathered my courage. I looked up into her brown eyes and blushed furiously.
"I said. I-I love you Luce."
Her eyes widened. I saw what looked like a smile as her eye started filling with tears. She lunged forward and attacked me, causing me to hit the back of the bed, her hugging me tightly.
"You mean it?"
"Yeah."
"Good. Cause, I think I'm in love with you too, Natsu."
That threw me through a loop. She loved me too? Well, at least I didn't look like an idiot now.
"Luce, you're choking me."
"Sorry!"
She loosened the hug and looked at me, tears streaming down her face. I wiped the tears away with my thumb before placing my forehead against hers.
"Look at that. I made you cry. What a jerk I am."
"Nope. These are tears of happiness."
"I have one more question, Luce."
"What is it?"
"Will you be mine?"
"Natsu."
"Yeah?"
"Wake up."
I peered my eyes open. I was in my bed, Lucy sitting above me. She had a questioning look on her face.
"Are you ok? I mean, you were like crying and then you calmed down and was just smiling."
"I'm fine. Just a crazy dream."
"That's good. Well, it's like 10 at night. I'm gonna go lie down in my bed."
"Your room is locked."
"I'll just get one of the servants to-"
"They all left on vacation."
"What!?"
"Family trip. We're the only ones in the house."
"Ugh. I don't have a spare key with me."
I huffed and rolled onto the floor. I fell harder than I had planned on.
"Loser," Lucy snorted.
"Take my bed."
"What?"
"Just take my bed. I'll sleep on the floor."
"But that's rude."
"Well then, I'm rubbing off on you."
She laughed and flopped onto the pillows. My face was planted in the carpet, but I was too lazy to move.
"Thanks Natsu," she mumbled before drifting away into a steady sleep.
I sat up and rolled onto my back. It had all been a dream. I hadn't told Lucy I loved her.
Before moving to the chair in my room, I walked over and ruffled Lucy's hair.
"The things I do for you, Luce."

A/N (MUST READ ALL!!!!!!!!)
Lizards! They're my favorite spiky reptile! So scaly!
Lizards! I would freak out if I saw you in the bath! Cold-Blooded!
No one? Ok. Haters gonna hate. Whatever. I know you're all just jealous of how I majored in swagger. I'm so 2008. You so 2000 and late!
Welcome to the crazy side...we have fangirls.
So, first chapter. Haha. You thought I was gonna make them cannon didn't you? Hiro taught me better than that. Well, stay tuned. Cause next comes Jerza, then Gruvia, then Gale! Yay!
So I have bronchitis in my lower lungs, my other lung is swollen, plus I have a respiratory infection and twisted my ankle. So that's fun...
"You're a wizard, Harry!"
The other day in maths class, I figured out how to write tacos(catz) on my calculator. Cause that's how I spend my free time. Just kidding. I don't have any free time.
Well, I'm sure you just love hearing about my personal life, so let me tell you the tale of the most amazing person to ever exists.
My legend begins on a summer morning on a Monday.
Or was it a Thursday?
I think it was Wednesday.
But Friday is such a great day to start a legend.
Anywho, my legend begins on a winter evening on a Saturday.
By the way, I'm a Goddess! I don't have many followers right now, but soon I shall rule the world!
But remember, God is who I believe in. I'm a Christian. I won't try to surpass him. Love you God.
I also believe in Egyptian, Greek, and Roman gods/goddesses. Thanks PJO, HOO, and The Kane Chronicles. I hope you're happy, Rick. I hope you're happy now. I hope you're happy how you hurt your cause forever, I hope you think you're clever!
So I watched this RWBY AMV and now my conversations with my father every morning are probably similar to this:
Me:When I was
Dad:What?
Me:A young boy
Dad:Oh God
Me:My father
Dad:Not again
Me:Took me into the city
Dad:No I didn't
Me:To see a marching band
Dad:You're not even a guy
. . .
Did you know that if you fall off a cliff, there's a good chance you'll land on the ground?
You're welcome.
So, I better go. Be on the lookout for chapter two. And be sure to comment!
This is Tay, signing off! See you soon!