suns appointment

You shuffle nervously in your seat, twiddling your thumbs as you wait in the doctors waiting room. There is some daft documentary about penguins on the little television on the wall..you sit just staring at the screen when you suddenly hear your name called with the message “Dr Sun is ready to see you now!”

As you look up you see him..tall, gorgeous and themed just like the Sun itself.
“Come along Sunshine!” he holds his arm out to direct you into his office. “Please, do take a seat” You blush in his presence (damn this guy is tall!) and sit down on a chair by his desk.

Dr Sun sits at his desk, tapping on his computer to bring up your lab results, “Oh dear Sunflower, it seems your vitamin D levels are very low. Oh no no this just won’t do!”
You look down at the floor, twiddling a loose thread on your jumper anxiously and ask “so, umm what treatment plan do you have for me?”

Dr Sun swivels his chair around to face you, a slight smirk on his face as he leans closer to you.. “Well my little poppet, you do know the best source of vitamin D right?”
You glance at him nervously “I…I..well it’s from the Sun??” you squeak, as he puts a hand on your thigh and rolls his chair closer “and what better way to give you the treatment than from the actual Sun himself” he chuckles. ~

You're now sitting on the exam table, as he steps closer, you're stupidly turned on and nervous, he strokes his thumb over your bottom lip and you can't help but let out a soft gasp, and he slides his finger in.
You automatically suck on it, and he hums his approval, and the next thing you hear is his belt and zipper. "Luckily for you, I have a dose right here."

Dr Sun quickly locks his office door, “On your knees Sunbite, your first dose will be given orally” You drop down onto your knees, heat pooling between your legs as you become more aroused at the sight of his thick yellow cock. Licking the tip so gently Dr Sun let’s out a hum of approval “That’s right Sunshine, make sure you take it all”

Soft, hushed noises come from Dr Sun as you start sucking him more vigorously, his length wriggling in your throat causing you to gag and your eyes to stream.
"That's it, Sunshine..." he breathed, his fingers tightening in your hair as he thrust into your mouth. "Take the whole dose, now. Every last....drop...!"
He let out a gasp as you swallowed hard against him, and his cock throbbed against your tongue as he pulled you into him and spilled his seed down your throat with a hiss of desperate ecstasy.

"All...all of it..." he panted as you gave a deep pull on his cock, and he jerked against you, spilling the last of his cum over your tongue.
You swallowed audibly as he pulled out of your mouth with a satisfied sigh, and licked your lips as his orange cum dripped from them. He tasted like...was that orange Fanta??

Dr Sun picks you up and lays you back onto the exam table, a look of pure lust in his eyes, you can’t help but let out a little moan of desire.
“Time for your second dose Sunbite, I hope you’re ready for this” he says as pulls your legs around his waist. You grip the sheet on the exam table as you see him lining his cock up with your entrance.

You cry out as he thrusts into you, he quickly slips 3 fingers into your mouth, you groan around them as he hushes you "Quiet down Sunbeam, or the other doctors will hear you. And you wouldn't want your treatment interrupted, would you"
You suck and drool around his fingers as he starts pounding into you mercilessly.

“Oh you’re being such a good girl, keeping nice and quiet for me, we wouldn’t want the other patients wanting our special treatment now” Dr Sun says he lifts your legs higher to fuck you deeper. You whimper around his fingers, desperately holding back sobs as he says “After all my little flower…this treatment is just…for…you…”

As he says those final words he thrusts harder and deeper with each word, filling you with hot ropes of cum, you groan and dribble desperately on his fingers as you find your own release. He slowly slips his fingers out of your mouth and you stare at him in shock and pure bliss.

Dr Sun chuckles “Well done Petal, you did so well for me” he glances at his computer as a ping sound comes from it. He looks back at you, you’re still in a daze from being fucked senseless when he smiles darkly at you..

“Oh, that was our Physiotherapist Moon, he will be ready to see you Thursday this week, and oh does he have a treatment plan for you…”