2.

Charme's POV
Filming was really good and really fun! It was a great experience to see how amazing actors, such as Danielle , Stefania, Barrett, Jaina, and all the other, get into their characters and how theykl prepare for certain scenes.

I was going back to the trailer to pick up Sol and take her to the cafeteria. I know for a fact that she'll be asto to Sol; She loves people and meeting them, despite how shy she can be.

As soon as I walked into the door of the trailer she bounced up from the seat and ran into my arms then started, quite literally, bouncing in joy.

Shelby was sitting on the couch and was being a little
more alert than before. Probably because she knew people, actual famous people, had seen how inattentive she was when it came to Sol.

"I got her. We're going to the cafeteria with Danielle and Stefania and meeting up with others." I explained. Shelby nodded then waved us away.

Sol and I walked out of the trailer and started to the cafeteria, which wasn't as far as I thought it would be.

"You're gonna meet alot of people, Sol." I started when we got a little closer. The already wide smile grew impossibly wider at the mention of new people.

"Really?! Like who?" Sol responded, her voice high pitched and joyful.

"Well, for starters, Barrett. She's one of Dani's best friends and she's really excited to meet you and she's very sweet. Then, Jaina, she's also really close friends with Dani and Stefie. Also, Jay, Grey, Jason, Merle, and Boris. They are all very nice!"

That clearly got her even more excited. So excited, that she started to pull me without even knowing where she was going.

Luckily, we ended up in the cafeteria without any difficulties.

When we walked in I didn't immediately see Danielle nor Stefania, so I got a bit worried. I felt safe with them, which is weird because I hardly know them.

I looked around the area and, finally,  I saw Danielle wave us over to the table more towards the side.

"Come on, Sol." I said, starting to walk towards the table where Stefania, Jaina, Barrett, and Danielle were sitting, talking, and laughing.

Danielle looked up from her conversation with Stefania and smiled as she saw us approaching the table. Stefania looked up, giving a sweet smile.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Sol?" Barrett practically squealed.  I, along with everyone else at the table, laughed at the reaction. Barrett was just as excited to meet Sol as Sol was to meet her.

"Yes, Barrett. That's Sol. Isn't she the cutest thing?" Stefania replied, also in awe as Sol began walking faster towards them.

"She really is."

When we were barely inches against the table Sol took off running and went straight for Danielle, crashing into her arms. Luckily, Danielle caught herself before she and Sol fell over.

"Dani!" Sol exclaimed, squealing."Hi, honey" Danielle said, turning completely to face sol as she picked her up. "Hi sol" Barrett said excitedly "hi" sol said shyly "what your name" my little sister said to Barrett. "Baett?" she said, struggling over her name "yup, you got it" Barrett said happily.

We all took a seat at the big table filled with cast members, everyone broke out into conversation Danielle talking to stefania, Boris talking to Jason, and Barrett talking to Merle, Grey, and Jay while playing with Soleani, whom is now in her lap. I felt my phone buzz in pocket I took it out and my heart sank. It was a picture of my mom, my step dad, and his friends, and she said 'having a little party for when you come home' my heart started to beat out of my chest. last time they were there I- they- my thoughts were interrupted by a voice "Hey, char you okay? Danielle said with a concerned look on her face. Everyone was now currently looking at me and I honestly didn't know what to say.