Chapter 9

{1,362 words. Hahaha}

(Juliana's POV)

I wake up to a knock on my door. That's weird. It's still pretty early. I grab my phone and see that it's 6:37 and it's a Saturday. Finally.

When I open the door I instantly start screaming, not caring if everyone can hear me.

"AUDRA! HAYDIN!" I yell with joy.

"JULIANA!" They yell equally excited.
.
~
.
After our little break down of joy I let them in and hear shuffling in the bathroom. The door opens revealing a sleepy Alyssa.

"What the hell was all the noise about?" She asked half pissed. When she rubs the sleep out of her eyes they widen at the sight of Haydin and Audra.

"Holy shit! Audra! Hayden! I forgot you were coming today!" Right when she finishes Iannkel walks out and says 'Hi' to both of the girls. Also very excited about seeing them after such a long time.
.
~
.
~
We invited Olivia, Sydney and Maicy over and after talking for a good two hours about their trip and what's been going on here, Iannkel speaks up and says,

"Oh my God! Guys, I forgot to tell you something!" She says excitedly and pauses for a long time.

"Well, what is it?" Audra asks.

"We got invited to the a frat party tonight!"

"Bish, no way!?" Alyssa asks.

"Yes! Trace is friends with this one guy named Tristan, and he asked Trace if he wanted to come tonight. So, Trace said yeah, and Tristan was all like 'cool, and be sure to bring everyone. We want this to be a big one.'" Iannkel says trying to make her best guy voice.

"Fucking Tristan, he's so hot. And don't even get me started on his tattoos." Alyssa says.

"I know right!" Iannkel replies. "So does that mean you guys want to come?" She asks us all.

"Well, Audra, Haydin and I were planning on going out tonight to hang out. Plus I don't think I'd like to go to the frat house." I say.

"You guys are such a Tessas." She says and laughs. Us joining her for using Tessa to compare to us.

"Will you guys be going?" She asks the rest.

"Psh, you know I can. I have nothing to do today." Alyssa answers.

"I guess I can go. I'll have to ask Josh I he wants to go." Olivia says.

"Yeah, it could be fun. I'll invite Chase, too." Maicy says and starts to take her phone out to text Chase.

"Im not missing a frat party." Sydney answers.

Over the short period of time we've all gotten pretty close with Sydney.

"Great! Well, it starts and 8:00 and I'm pretty sure it ends tomorrow in the morning." She says.

"Audra have you read any larry fanfictions yet?" Iannkel asks.

"I started reading the Confessions Of A Gay Disney Prince one. It's not as stupid as I thought it would be. It's actually really good." She laughs.

"I told you!" Iannkel yells and laughs.

"Okay, well, do you all want to meet up there at eight sharp?" Iannkel asks.

They all nod our head and we say our 'goodbyes'.

-------------
--------
-----
---

{7:30PM}

(Iannkel's POV)