ELEVEN

Woods

"Uh, I think it's done. Oh, Next time, we got to catch, like, a deer or something. You know, more meaty, less... - rabbity." Rafael said as they roast a rabbit.  

"Looks like they're on Stefan diet

"Looks like they're on Stefan diet." Damon said making everyone laugh.

[LAUGHS] "It's food, man. I'm good. Thanks for sticking with me." Landon said as 

"Nowhere else I'd rather be, bro." Rafael asked. 

"I don't know. That school was good for you." Landon said. 

"Lan, you run, I run, period." Rafael said. both groaning as they eat the rabbit. 

"She hates me, doesn't she?" Landon asked. 

"Hope? Probably. You want to explain why you kept lying to her?  Why you lied to me." Rafael asked.  

"That's the problem. I can't. Every time I try to put it into words, all I can say is it's like the knife wanted me to steal it. And then it wanted me to lie." Landon said. 

"Knives don't have conscious thoughts, brother." Rafael said. 

"I know, but knives don't usually attract dragons either." Landon said. 

"Um, well, what's done is done. It's not like you're ever gonna see her again anyway. Hey, hey... it's just the two of us. Living off the land. Nothing better." Rafael said. 

"A burger. A burger would be better." Landon said. 

"A burger would be better." Rafael said laughing.

[BOTH LAUGHING] 

"Hey, I got an idea

"Hey, I got an idea... to make some money. Put your new werewolf skills to work. You in?" Landon asked.

"Not a good idea." Klaus said.

"Why? they can make money with that skills." Matt said.

"That is quite dangerous." Elijah said.

"What can be dangerous to him?" Elena asked.

"Werewolf hunters." Klaus and Tyler said together.