Saree

Warning- fluff , y/n trying to motivate (more like scolding) flirting...

{Btw the saree above is just a suggestion, I personally think y/n will look hot in that one ;⁠-⁠)}
**********************************

"So excited for the griffindor pary?" Hermione asked y/n, her best friend

"Of course I am! There'd be music, and food..."

"And Harry?"

"Shut it!"

"You like him..."

"You know that already!'

"I just love to tease you about it ...so when are you going to confess"

"I will not, not now..."

"Whyyy? It's becoming unbearable to see you flirt all the time!"

"we dont flirt!"

They turn around a corner, only to see Ron and lavender making out. Making Hermionie's face drop.

"C'mon Hermionie let's go..."  Y/n tugs on Hermionie's hand and leads her to the library through another hallway. Ther trip was silent.

"You okay?" Y/n softly asked, as she sat next to her best friend.

"Yeah, I'm good y/n no need to worry."

"Ron is an idot."

"Yeah, um y/n could you cast that beaty spell on my hair and teeth..before the party?"

"You don't need a beauty spell, your already so beautiful."

"But maybe if was prettier-"

"Geez , you are perfect just the way you are!... AND your oblivious self just can't notice notice...but let ME tell you, Ron likes you there's no denying in that , he's just - just a bit distracted i don't know but , you don't have to change yourself even a single bit for a stupid boy-"

"You kinda sound like my mom..."

"Well , how you like the taste of your own medicine" Y/n said " Listen to me , and keep these two things in mind that one YOU. ARE. PERFECT and twi HE. LIKES. YOU."

"Who likes Hermione?" Came the voice of a certain redhead.

"Someone." Y/n replied coldly.

"Who?"

"None of your buisness Ron ,go find lavender shoo..."y/n said

"Why are you do rude?"

"Maybe, coz your dating miss brown?"

"I love her! She loves me! What's your problem? Anyways I'm going! TO FIND LAVENDER!" Ron said , irritated, Stomping out of the library

Y/n scoffed.

"Oh i love her, she loved meee... Bullshit." Y/n mimicked Ron in a squeaky voice.

'Y/n! Language!" Hermione scolded.

"Yeah yeah..and I'm not done with that lecture."

"Oh godd!" Hermione groaned.

"Hey guys" said Harry as he approached the girls.

Hermione smiled widely , she was saved from the earth of her bestie.

Y/n sighed.

"What happened?" Harry asked.

"Don't ask..."y/n sighed exhausted. She tried her best to help Hermionie overcome her insecurities she developed because of Ron heing interested in Lavender, but she was difficult to convince .