16.Chapter

Namjoon nodded and yoongi didn't say anything and they both left. Namkook were standing at their spot till jin and yoongi disappeared from their sight. Jungkook turned around to see namjoon and nam was glaring and clenching his fist.

He's angry at him. Shit.

" Namjoon ..."

Namjoon walked fast up to upstairs without glancing back. Jungkook followed him calling from behind. When jungkook entered the namjoon was collecting his stuff. Jungkook stopped middle of the room.

" Namjoon! Are we going to your apartment now? Let me take a bath then we will go ..."

" No. " Namjoon turned around, he was angry and jungkook looked surprised. Namjoon diverted his gaze.

" Weren't going to the apartment, you are here for a reason and succeeded in getting it. So Go back to Busan. Goodbye. "

Namjoon doesn't stop for a second and rushes out of Bangalow and jungkook doesn't cease him. He sat on the bed holding his head.

Jungkook messed up.

Jungkook showered and then got ready to go back to the hotel, on the way he tried to talk to namjoon but he did not receive his call. He was really worried about why suddenly namjoon was mad at him. But for a moment he sided his thoughts and called jimin when entered his booked room in the hotel.

When jungkook informed jimin and jihyo that he got the video they were really happy and satisfied to hear it. Jihyo cried out hearing the good news, finally, she would be free from Seo Joon's blackmail trape. Jimin thanked him his heart out.

Jungkook was good until Parks asked him to come back to Busan tomorrow morning. Jungkook energy dropped immediately. He hasn't talked about it with namjoon in a nice way. He had to confront him before he would leave.

Jungkook promised them he would be in Busan the next day and don't worry about him, just take care of his mother. That's it.

He was ordering food when a message from namjoon popped on the screen.

Namjoon

I am in the restaurant, I am busy.

Jungkook smiled seeing the text. Namjoon isn't enraged. He still has the chance to talk to him. That's a great opportunity, he will grab it.

Jungkook

Can I come to the restaurant?

I want to talk to you. It's important.

Say yes, please! Namjoon.

Jungkook was waiting and namjoon was taking time. After a minute he replied.

Namjoon

Fine, you can come but I don't have time to waste. I am free at Five o'clock.

Jungkook

Okay fine. I will be there At that time. Take care. Bye.