CHAPTER 19

A/N: Sorry, if I did any mistake-

Episode Reference: 23

•°•°•°•°•
°•°•°•°•°

3rd Person Point of View

'Good morning, boys and girls!' Senor Hanami greeted everyone. 'Do you know what shining star is the cause of such a great morning?' everyone was focusing at Senor Hanami. 'Yes! It's the Bey star!' He continued. 'It's the number of your shining Bey Stars!' the screen show everyone's Bey Stars.

Phi, 3 stars
Aiga, 2 stars
Xavier, 2 stars
Laban, 2 stars
Kyle, 1 star
Fubuki, 1 star
Suoh, 1 star
Ranjiro, 1 star
[Name], 5 stars
Ryoko, 1 star
Yoni, 2 stars

The screen changed to Beeyen. 'Ding-dong! Thanks for waiting, kids! Allow me to announce the pairings for the next challenge battle!' the screen was now showing the pairings for the next match.

Xavier Vs Ranjiro
Fubuki Vs Suoh
Phi Vs Kyle
Aiga Vs Laban
Ryoko Vs Yoni

'Wait where's [Name]?' Yoni questioned then Beeyen explained. 'Since this battle was only for two person, [Name] step back from battling with anyone,' Yoni and Ryoko looked at [Name]. 'What? If Phi can step back from a match then so do I,' [Name] said with a smile. The others looked at their opponents and said some stuffs to them.

...

Aiga was practicing, when he remembered how he lost in some battle. 'I won't lose again!' Aiga said. [Name] approached him and said 'Yeah, sure,'

Aiga looked at [Name], 'What? You don't believe I'll win?' he asked. [Name] chuckled, 'No. No. Just saying. Don't get too confident, you might lose,' she said. 'Yeah, yeah! Whatever!' Aiga launched his bey again and it hit the edge of the stadium and sent his bey flying but luckily Fubuki caught it.

'You're getting too heated. Calm down a little,' Fubuki said, he gave Aiga's bey back, Aiga seems angry. Fubuki looked at [Name], '[Name], you are like another version Phi,' he said. [Name] blinked when Fubuki said that, 'Excuse you?' [Name] looked at Fubuki with a frown. 'Just kidding,' Fubuki smiled, [Name] just rolled her eyes.

Fubuki took out his bey launcher, 'I'll practice with you,' he said to Aiga, suddenly Xavier appeared, 'Aiga is mine and mine only!' he said. 'Yours?' Fubuki questioned and then looked at [Name], she looked like she was irritated, 'Isn't Aiga, hers?' Fubuki said again pointing to [Name].

Xavier looked at [Name], [Name] just smiled hiding her anger. Xavier cleared his throat, 'I-I mean, he's my rival,' he walked up to [Name], 'I'm sorry, [Name] don't get the wrong idea,' he apologized, [Name] rolled her eyes once again. Xavier laughed awkwardly and then turned his focus to Aiga and Fubuki.

'Let us do battle!' Xavier showed his bey. 'Who do you think you-,' Fubuki cut Aiga, 'I'll be the judge,' Fubuki smiled. 'I expect fair judgement,' Xavier took of his cape, 'Fubuki Sumie, you warrior!' He continued.

Just like that they started to battle, [Name] just watched the battle in silent. Suoh was also there, watching from afar. Suddenly Kyle appeared behind Suoh's back, asking if Suoh was not gonna practiced with them. 'Practice? Why would I waste my time on something so pointless? I don't need "practice",' Suoh answered.