0.2

"Hey Lana , you ight ?" 

"Uh yea , let's walk to class yea?" I say literally trying to ignore what the fuck just happened. Unfortunately we have class with Billie. Great, so fucking great.

                                              -
"Ok class , you guys are my last class of the day , and it's nice outside" my couch yells out . Laila and I are sitting on the benches, but unfortunately her boyfriend is with her , so she's literally paying me NO type of mind. Couch continues "you guys are going outside and walking around the field, you're going to have a partner, buttttt I'm going to choose them" he plasters a big smile on his face like he's literally not treating us like 6th graders right now.

By this time I moved away from Laila because I don't want to witness the horror show she has going on with her boyfriend. But unfortunately I'm sitting by Billie now . She's man spread on her phone, paying attention to no one put the screen.

Couch starts calling out the partners and I hope me and Laila are partners, only because I have no other friends in this class.  "Laila anddd Christopher" couch yells out looking around for them. Some fucking luck. Her and her own boyfriend, now what do I do.

Couch is almost at the end and there's only four people left. Me , some girl , another girl , anddd Billie. I'd take one of the girls any day .  "Lana , and Billie" what. The. Fuck.  Why me ?

Billie looks up from her phone. "Who the hell is Lana?" She asked with a stank face . una perra.
"Language , Billie, but it's the young lady beside you"  Billie turns to me and stares blankly. "Okay" is all she says before turning back to her phone

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, lets gooo " I get up , waiting for billie, but she doesn't move a muscle.
"I mean are you going to get up or no?" I finally speak up . She doesn't even look at me , she just lets out a quick "no"

I shrug and walk off, I mean I'm not complaining. I felt bad though, and I didn't want to be by myself. "you know this is for a grade right, you don't even have to talk to me , just walk " she finally looks up from her phone, like she's thinking. Billie gets up and walks towards and past me.

I walk behind her. She's so intimidating. Finally bored though , I speed walk up to her. "So w-what was that hallway thing about earlier " i needed to know "I thought you said I didn't have to talk to you"  okay bitch because not too much.

" Don't get smart , you're the one who pulled that weird shit " I speak up . She stops in her tracks and turns to me "okay well , Lana , I just wanted to say hi , is that a problem"  who the actual fuck is she getting smart with. I don't know what happened but I ended up pushing her , causing her to step back a little. "What the fuck is wrong with your attitude " I raise my voice

After I regret it a little because she just has an emotionless expression on her face. She puts her phone in her back pocket and she grabs my neck , choking me a little. She leans in a Little "don't fucking touch me" she tightens her grip a little harder. "Understand?" All I could do is nod my head . After a few seconds she lets go , and continues walking.

Embarrassed as fuck , I walk back inside and start crying a little. The problem wasn't that she choked me , it was that she choked me Infront on everyone and I enjoyed it. Literally too embarrassed to face her again I texted my ma to go home

                                                -

"Hey , bebé you okay? "  I buckle my seat belt, ready for her to pull off. "Yes ma , I'm just very tired"  my Mami caresses my head a little. "Aww my bebé" poking out her lip . Odd.  She ends up driving off . Silent the whole 10 minute drive , I'm finally home.

                                                 -

I'm Finally getting out of the shower , and I feel hella refreshed, I check my phone after playing music.

[------] wherestheavocados has followed you

[------] wherestheavocados sent you a message

What does this heathen want. I opened the message.

"Hey.."

A/n - yeaaa idk what this story should ACTUALLY be about

Word count - 732