For You | chapter 26

Nottis pov

"man no that pranking shit is for youtubers do i look like a fucking youtuber nigga? no i dont. i look like a fine ass rapper that gets bitches. so im not doing it." ddot ranted and i just stared at him with a blank face.

"bro it will just be a one time thinggg, the followers keep asking for melody and dd but dd keep saying no unless mel mel come" noti talked with his hands.

"come on ddot, if YOU do it , they'll believe it more than if it was me. ive made it clear too many times that its not possible i think its branded in his brain." i told him.

"alright but if dd go to beating my ass imma beat YOUR ass" he pointed at me and i just nodded knowing i was probably finna get my ass beat. "yes" noti mumbledexcitedly. this nigga do anything for content.

 this nigga do anything for content

DDs pov

melly had her leg thrown over me as she layed on my arm in her bed. ian gone lie im never home these days im always here.

"bae" she mumbled scrolling through her phone. "yeah" i said lowly watching the music videos playing on her tv. hotboi was on.

"i know it was two days ago...but which video did you particularly watch?" she lifted her head looking at me and i choked on air. i was coughing uncontrollably.

"chill chill you dont gotta tell me i was just wondering" she said patting my back with a panicked look and i calmed down.

i sat up sitting against her head board. "well ya know...first i was just looking at arch pictures and bro you got a good ass arch but not the point, i was thinking like this is not that bad bro." i started.

she looked at me with undivided attention hanging on to my every word. "then i pressed on a video and it was that one song where it be like 'imma throw this money like a freak hoe' and shit" i mumbled the lyrics.

" you was twerking and shit which is normal" i shrugged the swallowed the lump in my throat.

"but one video i couldnt tell what the thumbnail was so i just clicked it and it was you and that nigga tae and you was.." i paused.

her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, "you talking bout" she paused dropping her jaw "you talking bout when i gave him head" she whisper shouted.

i slowly nodded with a worried look on my face. "it was so sloppy and i just panicked" i shivered. "okay stop" she closed her eyes throwing her hands everywhere.

"stink im sorry you had to see that" she pouted wrapping her hands around my neck hugging me. "i thought i deleted it" she said once we parted.

"and im sorry for calling you a demon" i rolled my eyes making her laugh "throat demon" she mumbled smirking. "yo what" i snapped my neck towards her and she smiled and ran out her room.