Switch

Hey guys(: this is chapter 1! Ily all(:

-MaryCait<3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day I was taken out of the hospital. But I really don't know if it's real or not. See, during my stay at the hospital I--well really the doctors-- discovered that I'm an amnesiac and that I have dissociative identity disorder, which is more commonly known as multiple personality disorder.

I don't know what's real and what's a hallucination, and i don't know who my real self is or who my hallucination self is.

My name is either Anneliese Sullivan or Audria Hamilton, and I'm not sure what I look like. I have a strange case of D.I.D., the doctors say, because I can remember remnants of some hallucinations, but they say it'll get to the point where I won't remember that I even have it or even notice that I switch personalities.

I really hope I can get better, though. I'm going through a spell of depression and for some strange reason, I take pleasure in self harm. I never do anything too serious though.

I get terrible migraines, too. It feels like my head is being hit by the sharp side of a blade on an axe.

*****

Oh, haha, by the way, my name is Audria! I have long curly blond hair and long bangs! I have a lot of friends. For some reason, though, I find strange cuts on myself.

Today my good friend, Harper is her name, told me of her beliefs of how animal abuse is horrible. I do too, although I've no idea why I'm pointing this out to you, because it seems completely random!

I go to a middle school called San Francisco Middle School. Haha.

****

Hi. It's Anneliese. But call me Leesy. I just HAVE to tell you this: I take a pleasure in harming myself and other persons and things. My favorite pastime Is probably cutting myself, and just watch the little beads of blood swell before my eyes.

Well, I have an earsplitting headache. Bye, make sure you harm at least one thing tonight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you realized that her personalities were switching(: please do NOT think that I cut myself of abuse animals, because that is just so sad and sick. I just want the two of them to be completely different. Audria is the bubbly blond, and Leesy is the dark, depressed gothic girl.

Thanks everyone!!(:

-MaryCait<3