Chapter 1: New Life

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW STORY AS WELL. PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME ON HERE. ~CAT

Chapter 1: New Life

I was moving away to a new town, school, and new life as a Senior at Four Souls Academy. My mom found work in this town for provider services, and Claire was working at the base of this town as a manager. I was looking out of the window of my car as Claire was humming in the driver's seat with the music playing. She drove behind the mover's trunk and passed the big sign that read 'Welcome to Shikon City' not so long ago and the ride to our new house that at least was like a 10-minute drive.

"Oh okay, we are here!!!" Claire chirped as she looked around following the mover's truck to our new home in the suburbs of Shikon City.

My mom got out of the car to stretch as I did as well and the house was 4 room place I took one of the big rooms in this home. My little niece, Alice who was 17 wanted to explore the property, and I told you before I called dibs on the biggest room of our new home.  "No fair!!!" Alice cried, I was looking around the front yard and noticed a guy with a long, black ponytail from far away from my sight who had wolves running with him. He pulled out a drink from his string backpack on his back.

I could feel his blue eyes make contact with mine then he pulled out a smile from his mouth and I smiled back waving at him automatically. He waved back as I blushed thinking to myself 'Damn, he is so hot.'

"You guys did good guys! Hey! Ginta! Hakkaku! Hurry your asses up will ya?" The ebony-haired guy yelled at two guys which I assume were Ginta and Hakkaku running rather exhausted after and panting when they finally caught up to the guy.

"Wait up! Koga! Wait, we are coming! Hurry Ginta!" A guy with a mohawk said to Koga, the ponytailed male.

"You guys are slowpokes! My grandma can move faster than you and she's 80!" Koga said to Ginta and Hakkaku who were trying to catch their breath. I couldn't, but laugh at the poor two guys "suffering" because I overheard their conversation and with that, I left inside the house to help with the move.

~

Alice walked up behind me to scare me, but I smacked her with the dumb fake spider she threw at me when I was looking through the boxes of things that I had placed on the bed that was placed before I got there along with other furniture that was mine. I had guessed mom knew I liked this room for myself ahead of time and I started painting on the walls of my room. "Alice! What the heck?! Take your damn fake ass spider and go help around the house! Go help, Claire I'm sure you will be more useful to her than me!"

Alice laughed at me some more and was saying she wanted to pee herself. "I'm dying," She snorted into laughter.

"GO!Shoosh!" I exclaimed and motioned my hands at her to get out of the room. My niece exited my room as I closed the door to my new room behind her, but I could still hear her laughing echo in the hallway again then shook my head to continue to unpack my things.

~

A couple more hours later, I was finished decorating my room, and it was a fantasy-fairy tale-supernatural theme for my beautiful girl cave "Ah!" I sighed with relief after organizing my personal space I called my room. It was painted beforehand I was convinced that this room was made for me, and it was like someone read my mind to decorate it to my liking. Each side of the walls of my room had a scenery with faeries, mermaids, castles, waters, and everything I think of with all the lights and stuff I had in my chamber, it was perfect.

"I'm finally done with my cave!" I was so exhausted from all that painting, unpacking, and decorating that I rested on my bed. I could feel the eyelids on my face slowly close, I was making an effort to keep them open, but then darkness came down on me... then nothing. I was dreaming about a life I didn't know of, like some sort of supernatural fantasy, but I felt someone running with me from a small cave trying to drag me to light off the exit hand in hand to calling me," Come with me..., Aurora." I don't know why, but I felt so happy and loved to suddenly have to wake up from Claire yelling my name over and over again who was shaking my body I then overheard Alice say something I couldn't make out. Then sensed a cheese slap to my face that's when I heard Alice laughing about the cheese," What the heck, Alice! Cheese?!" I replied annoyed and striped the cheese slice away from my cheek and eye.

Claire explained," I like your room, but it is time to help out, Lazy Bones." I was groggly yet I was trying to get up by force and I was watching Alice and Claire walking out the doorway of my room...

~After that, I went to help my family get the boxes, and was like making sure that everything was in place. I was still exhausted from all the unpacking and places we all had to do, but thankfully my mom got us some takeout. We sat down at the table in the dining room and thank god we had something to eat for the night, but what I recall was my dream... I was thinking about who was the guy in the dream, but Alice was asking if I was okay and I just said yes and then finished eating afterward I just showered in my own personal, bathroom. I could only think about the dream before I just thought I would sleep about it again while I lay to rest in my bed, but tomorrow I will have to go to school at Four Souls Academy. Great...