𝗂. 𝗅𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖽𝗈𝗐𝗇

Eleven opened her eyes, her body floating just a few feet off the ground and the chrome spheres that were once on the ground were also floating with her

Eleven opened her eyes, her body floating just a few feet off the ground and the chrome spheres that were once on the ground were also floating with her. She exhaled slowly and lowered herself back to the ground, her feet htting it first and then the metal spheres hitting after with a soft thud.

"Excellent work, Eleven. You are improving profoundly." She heard over a sound system, the corners of her mouth twitching up a bit. This was the first major improvement in the past couple of months. Before she could just levitate with her body but at the same time couldn't levitate the spheres and visa versa, but now, she could do both without losing focus on one. "Your training is done for now."

"Okay.." She mumbled, approaching a wall nearby, watching it slid open. Standing just outside the door was Shaak Ti and Nala Se and they both had what seemed to be pleased looks on their faces. "Well done again, Eleven. Your training is coming along very well. We will begin your telepathic skills a little later. For now, rest. You'll need it." Shaak Ti stated to Eleven, the young girl nodding and beginning to walk away. But she had paused, seeing red drops on the floor and some more falling continuously. Eleven brought her hand up to her nose, bringing it back to see red liquid on her fingers.

She turned around to Shaak Ti and Nala Se, the Torguta and Kaminoan both looking back at the girl with surprised looks on their faces.

"Eleven? What happened?!" Shaak Ti exclaimed, Eleven looking outside the window and at the sky. It was pouring down rain outside but Eleven could sense something was out there and it was nothing good. "Something's wrong.."

As if on cue, alarms began to sound and Eleven looked to Shaak Ti with worry and fear. "M-ma'am?"

"Eleven, head back for your barracks at once. We may be facing a possible invasion."

"Invasion?!" Eleven exclaimed, her eyes wide. But Shaak Ti ignored her outburst, taking off down another hallway, leaving Eleven with Nala Se. "What if my brothers are in trouble?"

"Everything will be handled by them. Now, please, for your safety, go back to your barracks." Nala Se replied, Eleven beginning to protest, but she stayed silent. She wanted to help the other clones, her brothers, in case they were in trouble. But they don't even know she exists. The only one who knows is 99. Eleven sighed heavily, taking off quickly down the hallway. Eleven didn't make it but about 10 feet before the alarms blared a bit differently, almost in a frantic manner. That didn't sound good.

Eleven looked outside the window and saw a large ship emerging from the skies, a ship completely different from the normal Republic ship. It was a Separatist ship. Eleven felt a shiver run down her back at the sight of it, she knew she had to do something. She couldn't just sit around knowing something was going to happen. It didn't matter now about her existence, the instinct to help her brothers was the only thing she could think now.

"I need to do something."

: Ah, CT-011! I finally found you! I have to get you back to your barracks immediately. We are going on a lockdown soon. : Eleven heard, looking away from the window and to the medical droid next to her. "AZI, good. Take me to the weapons vault instead."

: But CT-011, I was instructed to take you to- :

"it doesn't matter now. I have to help. I won't stand by and wait for something else to go wrong. Now AZI, please, take me to where the weapons vault is." Eleven stated again, the droid groaning before it turned away from her. : Oh, okay. Follow me. Quickly, before the doors to the entire facility close. :