Jc

We were sitting on the couch watching a movie and it was a sappy movie....sappy movies make me horny so I wanted to do something satisfying with Jc.

I was staring at him and he seemed to notice.

" What's wrong (Y/N)?"

I didn't say anything I literally jumped on top of him and started making out with him.

I had ripped his shirt off and he played along and ripped mine off too.

He had flipped us around and I was on the bottom and he was on the top.

He kissed all the way down my neck  and to my stomach. He had slowly slid my shorts off of me and I did the same to him.

He left hickeys all over. He kissed all the way down to my underwear and he looked up for permission.

I gladly shook my head yes.

He ripped my panties off in the most sexual way possible, making me more wet than I already was if that were even possible.

I slid his panda boxers off of him as well and he positioned himself at my entrance and he asked me if I was sure. And I nodded and braced myself for the pain I was about to face.

He slowly entered me and I gasped.

He got all the way in, which took way too long, and pulled almost all the way back out and started going in and out faster and faster and I was basically shoving him along.

" Do you want me to go faster?"

"Hell yaaaas."

He went as fast as humanly possible making me scream.

" JC, IM ALMOST-"

"ME TOO."

We both climaxed at the same time screaming each other's names and he pulled out and than started again.

"What are you doing? " I ask?

"There are so many positions to explore."