(1)

[y/n pov]

I walk to my school right now. When I got inside my school its quite then there some van come and there is many people start come. Everyone screaming. One by one of them get out with a style. I just ignore them and walk to my class. This is my first day at school and I'm a new student at here but I already know my class.

[twice pov]

We get out of our van and see many people around us that block our way. 

"haiish cant I just go to my class quitely." Jeongyeon say. "Well what can we do" Momo say. Boy just like us because our visual and girl like us because I dont know, they just gay I think. (like you) They make our way and we go to our class but we saw some girl 'that girl is so pretty' Twice thought they surprise cause she is not a fan of them 'even to there is a new student they will being a fans of our but why she.' They thought, they go to they class and pass that girl they not forgot to glace at the girl first. They arrive at they class and go to they sit waiting for the teacher. then Miss IU came and said "class we have a new student." then there is a cheers. "ok, you can come in now." there is a girl come and its the pretty girl "please introduce yourself." "Hi, my name is Wang Y/n." she say with a warm smile. "ok, y/n please sit beside jackson, jackson raise your hand." Jackson raise his hand y/n go beside him and sit. Then Miss IU start teaching.

[time skip]

its lunch time we look at y/n and saw she leave the class we follow her. y/n stop and nod before going inside the cafeteria (I always do that) we follow her go inside. She go to buy food jihyo and momo follow her we search a table to sit. "I think I like her." Sana say after we found a table. We all look at her "wait, wait, wait we all have an eye at her?" nayeon ask. We all look at each other "yes". Then Jihyo and Momo came to us with a smile. We look at them weirdly "why you guys smiling?" chaeyoung ask. "weellll we talk with y/n." "huh" we all said. "what you guys talking about?" Dahyun ask. "nothing" we whine want to hear what they talking about "ok, ok we just asking about her age ok that's it" Jihyo say. "oh" we all said. "oh how old is she then." Sana said with a smirk. "she is seventeen." Momo say. We all froze "eh" "eh" "eh" "eh" "eh" "eh" "ehhhhh" "ehhhhh" "ehhhh"

"wait really she is younger than me?" tzuyu ask. jihyo and momo nod. "eh" "eh" "eh" "eh" "eh" "eh" "ehhhhh" "ehhhhh" "ehhhhh" 'kringgggggggg' we all go to our class and got inside we saw y/n head on her desk loot at her left sleeping. We just go to her and look at her visual. She wake up and saw us, we still staring at her, she look at one by one of us to. Then Miss IU come in we go to our sit with a blush.

[time skip] [Y/n pov]

it's time to go home. I prepare my thing to go home unlock it, got inside and lock it. I go to my room and have a shower I change my clothes and get my phone I play it, I saw some interesting app I take a look at "love signal-find your soulmate here?" I read. "well why not give it a try" I download it. 'start' I start it and it show where I am and......... my soulmate? it's a little far away from me hmmm welp I just want to sleep.

[twice pov]

we at the living room watching TV then we hear a 'ding' we all look at each other then check our phone "love signal-find your soulmate here." Dahyun read. "want to give it a try." Sana said with one eyebrow up. "hmmm weelll why not give it a try." jihyo said." Then we all download it. 'start' we start it at the same time. "OH WAH it's there!! it's there!! I have a soulmate!" Nayeon said while jumping up and down. "ok everyone its time to sleep." Jihyo said. We all groan expect Jihyo. Then we all go to sleep for tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading it.

744 words.

bye bye!!