RobinxNami

(A/N: I am back, you're favorite Yuri_Lover. Its been a while since I've written in Wattpad. Now I don't guarantee anything, but i will try to give you all quick and short lemon chapters based on my current favorite manga of all time....One Piece. My Fairy Tail phase is over and I don't intend of returning on that. Or maybe I do. Anyways, enjoy this super short chapter)

(Robin's PoV)
"R-Robin!" I heard Nami moan out as I kissed her neck

I had her pinned against the wall as I gripped her thighs and groped her breasts. Using my devil fruit powers, I had a couple more arms hold her legs and caress her waist.

I felt her warmth against my bare body as I continued to kiss her neck.

"S-Stop..." she managed, "The others will hear..."
I felt her entire body being relaxed as I continued to pleasure her even though I haven't touched her pussy.

I knew that despite what she said, she was giving in completely to her desires. She wanted me to pleasure her like I do every single night.

I pulled back and gave her smile.

"My dear little Nami." I said sweetly as I held her by the chin, "You know you want it. Even if the others hear, it doesn't matter. They already know what we do."

Her eyes merely looked at me.

I leaned in to her ear, "Besides, doesn't it excite you?" I whispered to her, "That if Luffy or Zoro walks in on us....wouldn't you want to get your pussy pounded by them? I know how you feel about them~"

I continued to grope her breasts and thighs.

"R-Robin..." she merely said

"Don't worry..." i said as I gently bit her ear, "Tonight you're mine~"

I then grabbed her arm and pulled her over with me as I walked us to the bed.

"Robin, tomorrow we have to get up early!" Nami exclaimed as I bent her over on the bed

"I'll be quick." I chuckled as I pulled her pants down, revealing her bare ass and pussy, "Oh~? No panties?"
I heard her gasp.

Before she could say anything, I crouched down and immediately stuck my tongue in her pussy.

"Ohh~" I heard her moan

Her entire body convulsed in pleasure as I gave her cunnilingus. I groped her fat and tender ass-cheeks as I ate her pussy out. Using my powers, I sprouted arms on her shoulders and had them reach down and rip her bra off. I then groped her breasts as I ate her our.

She tried her best not to moan. I knew she loved being eaten out by me.

"Slow down, Robin..." she moaned

I then used my power to sprout two more tongues in my mouth as I ate her out. Using all three tongues, I viciously ate her out as she moaned loudly.

"Ohhh~!!!!" She let out, "Fuck!!"

I didn't relent, I continued to eat her out as i groped her violently.

"Cumming!!" She moaned, "Robin, I'm cumming!!!"

I then felt as she cummed all over my mouth.

I pulled back and watched as she collapsed on the bed.

"Hmm~" I said as I smiled, wiping her pussy juices off my mouth, "Did it feel that good?"

I then used my sprouted arms to turn her on her back. I saw her face was completely red and her eyes were almost rolled over in ecstasy. She was panting as she gently rubbed her pussy.

"Its always you..." she panted, "You know how to make me cum quickly..."

I then crawled on top of her and tucked her hair off her face.

I leaned in and kissed her in the mouth, wrapping my tongues around hers. I felt as she grabbed hold of my breasts, it felt really good.

I pulled back, saliva dripping from my tongues.

I gave her a seductive smile, "I wanna fuck you so badly~" I told her as I rubbed her bare nipple, "Want to get Zoro in on the action? A threesome?"

She smiled warmly, "Sure." She said, "But before that..."

She pulled down the zipper of my blue jacket down.

"How about we fuck alone first?" She said as she grabbed my breasts,

"You sexy woman."