Jumpy Jeremy

WAZZZZZAP?!?!
I is a back :3 and all stress is gone so I'm back to normal again -3- well,as normal as being a fangirl can get

Oh,and BTW...

*throws cookies in air*
COOKIES COOKIES,COOKIES FOR ALL!!
It really wasn't that hard :/
(Photo by: vincent.pg on Instagram.)

-------
The movie was actually very good.Lots jumpscares and every time one came up, you thought Jeremy was going to have a heart attack.He would basically yell and jump out of his seat,holding his chest and shaking.
NOW YOU FELT BAD FOR TAKING HIM HERE.

You lean over to him and whisper;
"We can leave if you want.Its almost over anyway."
Jeremy shakes his head.
"I-I'm fine.I-I wanna f-finish i-it."he says shakily.You sigh...then something catches your eye on the other side of Jeremy.

A familiar figure sits a few seats away. It has a leg crossed over is knee,then it's hands behind its head.It looks at you and flashes a grin white grin.
Oh gosh....

"I will be right back."You whisper to Jeremy.
"W-What?!D-Don't leave m-me here alone!"he says alertly.You laugh a little,quietly.
"I will be back,you can survive a couple minutes with jump cares."You say,rolling your eyes before getting up.

You walk down the dark walkway with only the small,dim lights on the side to guide you. When you finally get to the exit,the lights hit you like a wall.You groan and rubs your eyes to get adjusted from darkness to brightness.

Finally after you do,you begin to walk to the bathroom.You have to wait in a line outside of it,then you go in and do your business and get out quickly. Jeremy has probably had a heart-attack by this time.

You look at the arcade as you pass it,and see...a purple figure walking in it.The man was just walking around with his hands behind his back,watching the kids play their games.He looks at you and nods.

OK,NOW THIS WAS STARTING TO GET ON YOUR NERVES AND STARTING TO CREEP YOU A LITTLE!

You quickly look away and speed walk threw the people.You glance behind you and see the man following you.Your heart speeds up as you now jog threw the people,trying to get back to where your movie was,muttering apologize as the people you push threw yell at you.

You feel a hand grip around your wrist,and of course your reaction is self-defense.So you whips around and slap whoever it was in the face hard. Instead of seeing the purple man,you see a teenager with a purple JACKET on staring at you in surprise.

"Um...you dropped your phone out of your pocket back there and I was trying to return it..."the teenager says,holding up your phone.
"Oh I am SO sorry!I was just spooked,thank you!"you say quickly,taking your phone from him.

The teen just nods quickly and walks off,rubbing where you slapped him. You put your phone in your pocket and look around before walking again.

You walk back in and sit back next to Jeremy.
"'B-Bout time."he teases at you.
"Oh hush it so we can finish this."you say,rolling your eyes and looking around for any sign of the purple man before looking back at the screen.

After this,you needed to find out who that man was.....