Childhood?

So I guess I'll start from the beginning. I was born early, 11 days to be exact. (Still my favourite number.) I was the only one of 6 biological children to be born early, not late. My parents called me the convenience baby for 2 reasons. The first being I weighed in at 7 pounds, 11 ounces. The second being that my dad was posted to work over 8 hours away on my due date, so my early birthday made things a lot easier.
I didn't really care when I was younger, but I was also the "surprise baby". And my younger sister was born because my parents didn't want me to be raised like a single child. See my mom had her kids in pairs, and there are at least 5 year gaps between some of the groups. (Just to make it make sense, my oldest sister is 15 years older than my little sister is.)
I moved at the age of 4 months to a little town where I spent my younger years. I was the popular one, friends with everyone and I had no enemies. The biggest fight I had was a fake fight between my best friend and I, discussing which one of us our crush liked more. (I won lol)
I was the type of child to grow up with scabby knees and twigs in her hair, a hyperactive tomboy with a rampant imagination. My older sister nursed my creativity from a young age and I would often make up games for Kiwi and I to play. (That's what I'll call my little sister, it's her old nickname.)
I was fairly sad when we moved close to the capital of Canada, but it was an easy transition and I fit in fairly quickly with my new peers. I only had trouble on the bus because one of the boys who liked me would pull on my hair. I didn't mind that as much, but his little sister thought it was a little too funny and ended up pulling some of my hair out... That wasn't fun.
Life was really easy, and the only time I really remember being upset was when my best friend lied to me and told me that my crush hated me (it became apparent later that they had been fighting a lot and that he liked me too.)
I switched schools in grade 5 to transfer into a French Immersion program. And that basically sums up my childhood. :)