Journey begins

A 10 year old boy and his parents were going for their vacations abroad. They boarded on the ship cruise and left the port of mumbai. In the mid way  near Delhi the ship meets with an accident and only few of them survived. The 10year old boy couldn't not find his parents the officer was taking the names of the dead bodies.
And the boy heard his parent's name.
He was about to find his way back home when he was kidnapped by a goon and he was brought in front of Rizwan bhai.

Goon: Rizwan bhai isko dekho ye koi shehzada hai iske maa baap acche paise denge.

Rizwan slaps him.
Rizwan: Tu ise cruise accident se lekar aya haina.

Goon: haa bhai par aapne mara kyu?

Rizwan: Aree waha pehle hi log itne pareshaan hai tu aur pareshaan karega unhe. Humara usool hai ki hum sirf laalchi aur black business karne walo ke baccho ko kidnap karte hai. Abhi iska parivaar iski fiqr kar raha hoga. Wapis leja ise.

The 10 year old boy : mere maa papa nahi rahe with tears.

Goon: bhai bole toh iski kidney bech dete hai woh Ballu seth ke paas bech deta hoon woh organ bechte hai.

10 year old boy: haath laga ke dikha..

Goon: ruk abhi batata hoon tujhe.

The goon was about to slap that boy when the boy suddenly took out his compass and pierced his hands with the compass pin . He then took out the pin from his hands and with great force inserted it in the goons thigh And the goon fell on the ground.

Rizwan: kya naam hai tera?

The boy: Rishiii.

Rizwan: bade kaam ki cheez hai ye mere hukum ka ekka...

And now it's been 15 years.
Delhi.

Rishi wakes up and sees munna.

Munna: bhai apka nashta.

Rishi drinks alchohol and gets ready and goes down and greets Rizwan. who was scolding his people.

Rishi: kya baba ab mujhe kaam diya karo..ye log police walo se bhid ke bhaag aate hai. Mein sher hoon police se darunga nahi ek ek ko maar ke aaunga .

Rizwan: Tu mere hukum ka ekka hai tujhe apne sabse zaruri kaam ke liye rakhna hai. Yaad hai tujhe tere 18ve janmdin pe tera pehla kaam diya tha.

Rizwan asked Rishi to kill his old time rival who betrayed Rizwan and opened a huge business.

Rishi:Aree baba woh pehli baar tha aur shayad akhri baar bhi jab mene gun use ki abhi mujhe bolo aap kisko jannat ka ticket dilwana hai. Meri gun taiyar ho hai.

Rizwan: tera 25th birthday araha haina us din tujhe me tera asali kaam dunga .

Rishi: . Me taiyar ho baba..

Mumbai

The Bajwa Mansion.

Manoj Bajwa hurries and sits on the dining table.

Manoj: Sorry yaar aaj fir late hogya.

Lakshmi with a frown: really bauji apko pata haina mujhe aapse baat karni hoti hai.. Ab office ka time hogya hai i have to leave aaj banglore se investors arahe hai I can't lose this deal.

Manoj : araam se accha sunn toh.

But Lakshmi left. Manoj sighs.

Lakshmi came back and hugged him : bye bauji. Dawa kha lena aap aur nashta pura khatam karna.
.

Manoj: haa meri maa bye...

Lakshmi enters her office and sees her  driver.

Lakshmi: Aree shanu bhaiya aapki toh aaj anniversary thi na aap gaye kyu nahi.

Shanu: woh ma'am sahab ne chutti dene se manaa kardiya bola aapse zyada zaruri nahi hai aapke office ke baad ghar chala jaunga.

Lakshmi: Aree bauji bhi naa aap jao ghar bauji se me baat kar lungi.

Lakshmi is a selfless girl. She is kind and generous too.

Lakshmi enters her office and greets her employees and praises them.
Lakshmi's employees love her alot as she treats them like her family.

Here in Delhi.

Rishi goes to small restaurant with his friends.

Rishi: aye waiter idhar aa.

Waiter: yes sir.

Rishi: 4 plate dahi bhalle lagake laa fatafat

The waiter took the order and he served other people their orders. Rishi being an insensitive, rude and arrogant man. Calls out the waiter and holds his collar.

Rishi: tujhe kabse bola hai idhar humara order leke nahi aya aur sabko de raha hai haan.

Waiter: sir we have a policy first come first serve.

Rishi: abhi sidha uper serve kardunga tujhe jake pehle mera order leke aa mein wait nahi karta. Aur yaad rakhna ye baat.

The scared waiter brought rishi's order and they enjoyed it.

So here is the all new chapter of rishmi completely different from the show . Tell me how is this in the comments.  See u soon with another thrilling chapter...And till then stay safe and be happy