Clairo

"Heizou, come follow me, i want to show you something."

Kazuha waited for a response for consent as he looked at his maroon haired friend with soft eyes.

"Hm? sure since it's you, i'll follow."

From Kazuha's point of view he would say, Heizou's olive green eyes were something to be lost in.

Heizou's eyes were beaming of excitement, and it led an impact on poor Kazuha's heart.

Kazuha should confess soon he can't keep this up, soon enough he'll die of a heart problem and, it'll all be Heizou's doing.

Kazuha smiled as he gently grabbed Heizou's hand and walked somewhere he'd enjoy.

Porcelain skin met slightly tanned one's.

"This is it, do you like it?"

Kazuha asked his friend, voice sounding like honey, something you could fall asleep to.

That's another reason why Heizou adored his platinum blonde haired friend.

Kazuha was unfairly beautiful to Heizou, he was sure of that.

Kazuha was the meaning of gallant, also another reason why Heizou loves him.

But does Kazuha love him back? yes, Heizou was a hundred percent true.

Heizou's dream job was to be a detective he can tell Kazuha likes him.

But Heizou didn't want to confess too early, as he was sure it would be overwhelming for Kazuha.

He wanted to let the platinum blonde boy take his time and his decision.

If he truly did love Heizou back.

"Yes! this place is so pretty."

Heizou looked up at the sky, face printed in sheer amazement.

The sky emitted a soothing color for the eyes.

A dark mellow blue mixed with hues of purple, a dash of yellow and pink tainted clouds and lastly, a sprinkle of stars.

Both of the boys sat in warm colored hues of green grass in awe.

It was a sight to behold, something you would treasure forever.

But none of them could forget about the moon now, wouldn't they?

The moon was like the final touch of a painting.

Since the moon was out, Kazuha had a little message.

"The moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

Heizou hummed in response.

"Yeah it is- oh."

Heizou's body stiffened, did he just confess to me? The boy thought.

"Heizou, are you okay?"

Kazuha sat up from his position and gently placed his hands on Heizou's cheeks.

"I'm fine! Dont worry."

Heizou waved his hands around to reassure the platinum blonde boy that he was okay.

"But Kazuha, that phrase is meant for confessions.."

Kazuha shrugged in response.

"i know, but do you love me back?"

Kazuha gave Heizou his best puppy eyes he could give, and a soft pout.

Heizou felt euphoric.

Kazuha does not hear a response from the maroon boy, but rather received a small peck on the lips.

And it was Kazuha's turn to feel euphoric.

Kazuha kissed back, a soft and gentle one as he doesn't want to go any further with the boy.

Kissing under the blue moonlight was something Kazuha didn't expect but, was happy for it.

The boys felt extremely giddy back home.

A/N: this is short im sorry😍