KIDNAPED

Listen!!! I want her at any cost understand?
??: okay but what about money?
??: you will get the money before evening I want that bastard to feel the pain of who killed my brother and son mercilessly, send me the location then.
??: okay sir

Heaven P.O.V:
We were heading from Cafe to my home Lilly, Bell and Hwan were also with me they were dropping me at my home cause my father was so scared after that accident.
Lily: Okay, so after dropping her home I'm going to a bar.
Bell: I also wanna join you.
When: me too.
Bell: I will call Rowan okay?
Lily: No don't call him 'cause he is with his mother we don't wanna disturb him right Heaven?
Heaven and Hwan: yeah she is right
Heaven: guys I will go by myself okay? I'm not a kid and it's not that late.
Lily: No no no Heaven we can't take a risk, please.
Hwan: yeah, your father will bury us alive.
They all were laughing and cracking jokes.

?? P.O.V:
??: sir there are three more kids with her.
??: I don't wanna hear anything I told you I want her at any cost!!!!!

When P.O.V:
We were enjoying Hwan's jokes on the road when we hear a gunshot.
??: Help help help...
Rowan: guys I think we should check who is it.
Heaven: yeah I think
They all were going toward that voice when they saw a man who was injured.
They all run toward him.
Lily: called an ambulance
After some time the ambulance arrived When they were helping the injured man to take him to the ambulance Suddenly someone put a hand on Heaven's mouth and dragged her to an empty road.
There was no one on the road she was sensing something weird when she saw two long boots which were too close to her she looked upward and saw a tall man Who was smirking at her.
Man: Ohhh! So you are his soul, right?
Heaven: W....who?
She was going backward and shivering in fear.
The man laughed at her and said
"Oh, baby you are so naive. Let me tell you a secret. You know what...
"You are that beast's beauty. Only you are his weakness and I will not let you go this easily"
He was clutching her arms and making her hiss in pain.

Heaven: I don't know anyone p....please let me go
She was pleading in front of him.
Man: oh darling you know him and I will make him regret every action which he used against me by using his precious kitten.
" you are the Elfen relish weakness, baby girl"
She was feeling disgusted whenever he came closer to her but she was lost in his words and when he mentioned his name. She have a very dangerous feeling by which her heart was beating 1000 times faster.

Rowan P.O.V:
Hey, where is Heaven?!!!!
Lily: Heaven, Heaven, where are you?
They all were so scared because they didn't find her.
Lily was sobbing and hugging Bell.
Rowan was still calling her name loudly.

On the road:
He grabbed her from her shoulder to a black car and put a gun on her head so that she can't even move or call anybody for help then he drove off.
They reached some unknown place
There was an old building the man dragged her to the building and throw her on the cold floor.
She was hugging her knees and crying continuously she started to shiver uncontrollably Her mind started to fill up with thousand questions. She wanted their answers. She buried her face between her thighs and tore up terribly.

The man smirked to see her condition
And called to her beast.
After some time Elfen attend the call
Elfen: What the f**k do you want Harry?
He replied with his dangerously horrible voice.

Harry: Oh I just want to surprise you, boss. I'm very happy today you know why? Hah! After hearing this you will be the one who will obey me. Because your precious kitten is with me and if you dare to mess with me then the consequences will be bear by your kitten boss.

Elfen: Don't f**k with me. You know who am I and stop your nonsense games.
He was gritting his teeth.

Harry: I think you don't love your kitten.

His eyes turn completely dark and veins popped out from his neck
"If you lay a single finger on her I swear Harry you will regret the day you came to this world"

Harry: Oh I'm very scared please don't do anything.
He was laughing like a psychopath

Harry: BTW your precious kitten is so innocent I think she didn't know about your dirty secrets and how mercilessly you kill people and she is so beautiful and tempting there is no doubt why are you so f**king obsessed with her.

Elfen: Don't you dare!!! Harry. I will ruin you to the death that you will be scared of your own shadow. I will snatch your soul from your body. I promised you that this Elfen swan won't let anybody to even lay their dirty eyes on his kitten.

Elfen: Trace his number right now I want my kitten safe at any cost did you get it?
He was fuming in anger and yelling at his men Who were busy tracing the phone call.

After some time
Harry was going toward the room where Heaven was when he felt something on his back when he turned behind he saw that the whole building was sealed by his men. He saw Elfen's dark and blank eyes who hold the gun on his forehead.

Elfen: I told you earlier that don't mess with me. How can you forget that I'm your boss but I think you don't love your life?

Harry: Shooting myself is better than torturing you.
He shoots himself in front of them.

Bodyguard: Sir ma'am is here.
He quickly ran toward the room where Heaven was.