Displaced

Teen Wolf Universe
Earth

Scott McCall, Malia Tate, Peter Hale and Theo Raeken watched as the Ghost Riders rode lightning away from Beacon Hills, relieved the fight was over. But just as the clouds began to disperse, Jordan Parrish appeared before the four shapeshifters in his fiery hellhound form.

"Scott McCall, I hereby banish you from this Universe for interfering with the Wild Hunt's natural path," declared Jorda-No, Cerberus.

"What?" Scott and Malia chorused, a moment before a circle of flames suddenly erupted from the ground, surrounding Scott.

The flames forced Malia, Peter and Theo to move away from Scott, but a split second later they too were surrounded by flames of their own, linked to Scott's.

"But you are not alone in your banishment. Your assistants are joining you. Malia Tate, Peter Hale and Theo Raeken, I hereby banish you from this Universe for assisting Scott McCall." Added Cerberus, just before four Ghost Riders returned to the ground with their guns at the ready.

"Parrish, wait!" Confused and panicked, Scott tried to reach out to Jordan, hoping that Jordan would be able to stop or reason with Cerberus, but he never got to finish.

The Ghost Riders fired their guns at Scott, Malia, Peter and Theo, and they - the four shapeshifters - disappeared in a fiery teal smoke.

"You may not understand, Jordan Parrish, but if Scott McCall continued to exist in this Universe, the whole world would have experienced a world war between supernaturals and humans on a scale never seen before," said Cerberus, explaining to Jordan as they re-merged. "And he would have been at the very center of it.

"But now that Scott McCall is gone, his existence and memory will be erased from this Universe, and the war will not happen. Understand that you are now a Guardian of the Supernatural, and that you have to do what is necessary to protect the Supernatural."

Once Cerberus said those final words and Jordan regained control, his memories of Scott, Malia, Peter and Theo began to disappear, starting with their names.
The Infinites
Marvel Cinematic Universe
The Garden (Planet 0259-S)

Thanos stood in the middle of his garden with peace in his heart, because his destiny was finally realized, and he could now live in peace with the whole Universe's future secure. But with his destiny fulfilled, the Infinity Stones served no purpose - beyond temptation - and he needed to get rid of them before he could give in to the temptation.

He knew that the Stones had to go, but how? There was no telling what would happen if he destroyed them entirely, but he didn't have to.

Thanos left his garden and went to a clearing with a solutiono on his mind: he was going to use the power of the Infinity Stones to reduce the Stones to atoms so that no one, not even himself, would ever use them again. When he arrived at his destination, he took a deep breath to harden his resolve one more time, and snapped his Infinity Gauntlet powered fingers with the intent to reduce the Infinity Stones to atoms.

A powerful surge exploded from the Infinity Gauntlet as a result of Thanos' will being carried out, throwing him a good distance from where he stood and knocking him out and further damaging the gauntlet and half of his body in the process. But as the Infinity Stones were being reduced to atoms, the Time Stone did all that was in its power to slow time to a crawl with the help of the Power Stone.

The Mind stone connected them - the Stones - all, as it, along with its siblings, knew that if they were reduced to atoms, their limited sentience would cease to exist, and they weren't about to let that happen. Fortunately for the Stones, a solution presented itself.