Wolf Sense

Danny and Y/N we're still in shock about what just happened. The necklace gave them an Alpha Appearance. They took the necklace home and put it somewhere safe.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Danny woke up to still process everything and when he went to say good morning to Y/N they weren't there. He looked around the room but they were nowhere to be seen. "Y/N!" he yelled but no answer. He got out of bed and went into the bathroom but they weren't there. He quickly brushed his teeth and went downstairs. He looked in the kitchen and living room and still nothing. Then he heard something in the back yard. Kind of like growling. He quickly ran outside and saw a big wolf running around the yard. "Y/N!" he yelled, They stopped and turned to him. They took off the necklace and they were in their underwear.

"What are you doing darling?" Y/N walked towards him and kissed his cheek "I was doing some research and read that if you wear this necklace in daylight it will give you a hidden ability". Danny stood there looking confused "hidden ability? You mean other than turning into a wolf?". "Yes that's why I was outside trying to find out". Danny looked them in the eyes and said "love are you sure you weren't just dreaming? I mean come on this isn't a movie super powers aren't real". Y/N wasn't amused with Danny's answer and they felt a little embarrassed to even bring it up. They were determined to prove it to him. They were gonna go back inside until Danny grabbed their wrist and pinned them against the house their lips inches away from each other.

"And just where do you think your going Darling?" Danny said in a low husky tone. Y/N was shocked and smitten with delight and their body was heating up with every touch. "Cats got your tongue I see,well I'll have to fix that" Danny leaned in and kissed them with passion. He then kissed down their neck and Y/N was crying out soft moans. As Y/N gripped on to Danny's back they felt something between their legs. Then it hit them Danny was aroused. Y/N decided to tease him a little and grabbed his thick cock and played with the tip just enough to catch him off guard. He moaned softly and Y/N started stroking him with fast movements. He was pulsing in their hands. Both of this hands were against the house. "FUCK!" He said loudly and Y/N stopped stroking him and hopped onto him. Straddling him.

Danny looked like a wild animal he ripped off his clothes in one rip Y/N did the same. Both were naked and exposed. Y/N kissed Danny even harder and their tongues were dancing around each other's. They fucked each other and before they knew it they both came both weak and tired. They went to the shower both wetting their bodies with warm water. Y/N realized something "Danny you remember when you ripped of your clothes?" He looked at them "yeah?" "You did it in one rip" He then realized something else. He got out the shower and looked in the mirror "how did I get so muscular?". Y/N knew it was part of the wolf transformation.