Chapter 6: New member of the eight generals?!?!

Sinbads POV ~
As Sky and Morgiana finished their battle, I saw the look of determination she had during the fight. Then she came running up to me and said," Dad did you see me just battle!!". She said like a 5 year old . " Yes I did, and I must say you did pretty impressive." I told her proudly. I swear her smile grew wider than ever. After that she did the most unexpected thing possible. She hugged me tightly, I of course hugged back. We stayed like that for about 20 seconds. After I let go, jafar then asked me," Sin your daughter is an amazing fighter you should ask her to join the eight generals." I had a look of surprise on my face. I mean it was Jafar then I agreed to his statement. " Sky could you come here for a second." She came over with confusion on her face." I would like to offer you a spot in the eight generals." I stated she looked at me surprised. She couldn't speak I wounded what she will say.
____________________________________________Sky's POV ~
Did I hear right or am I hearing things? " Well sky would you like to join the eight generals." Jafar asked me as well. I guess I was hearing correct. But, they want me as a member of the eight generals!?!? I mean I was a great fighter but , they all were AMAZING fighters. I was actually surprised that I won in a fight with miss morgiana." Umm....... I don't think I would." I answered truthfully," I mean I think I'll join when I'm an amazing fighter like everyone." Everyone looked at me understanding." Its alright Sky we understand." Dad said nicely. I then walk put to the balcony of the other room in front of the dinning room. As I was looking at the morning sky I heard." Hey mind if I join you?" I turned around to see Alibaba standing there waiting for my answer." Yes of coire I would love your company." I said then his face lighted up with happiness." I dont mean to be rude but,......could you tell me about your past?" He asked me, I looked at him and nodes showing him my approval." Ummmm....were to start, OHH .......
____________________________________________ A.N.
Next chapter is about Sky telling Alibaba about her past yay!!!!!
(BTW I put a random picture.)