Ch.1: Kang Seulgi

FLASHBACK-2011

Seulgi ran and ran not having a specific direction of where to go.

The scenes from earlier kept replaying on her head, and just when she thought she was done crying another wave of tears came over her.

Seulgi's knees felt weak and she dropped on the moisty grass. As if it wasn't enough, thunder made an entrance and the rain started pouring, taking over the city of Seoul. Seulgi's tears where now mixed with the rain.

Seulgi just cried . She couldn't describe the immense pain she was going through as of right now. She felt her body tremble, her chest felt tight and she couldn't breathe.

The memories of her and Jaebeom where replaying on her head. From dates to "I love you's" it all felt nostalgic and it was the only thing she was yearning for right now.

Jaebeom.

Seulgi opened her phone and messily dialed someone's number.

???: "Hello?"

Seulgi: "W-wan..."

Seulgi said with a shakily voice.

???: "Seul?! What happened?!"

Seulgi just continued crying hysterically on the phone making the person in the other line panic.

???: "Seul, where are you?!"

Seulgi sniffed.

Seulgi: "P-park."

The person hung up and quickly headed out.

WENDY POV

As soon as I heard she was at the park I quickly grabbed my keys and coat and drove to the said park.

Seulgi always goes to this park when she's down ever since her mother died.

Her mother died when she was nine while giving birth to her little sister Yerim.

Every time they would go to Seoul to visit some family members Mrs. Kang would take Seulgi to a park that was just around the corner of her family members house and my house so that's how we met.

And that's where Seulgi always went with Jaebeom.

NO ONE POV

Wendy went out of her car, not forgetting her umbrella, and ran towards Seulgi.

Wendy helped her best friend up and quickly took her to the car.

After the 2 minute drive, Wendy helped Seulgi out of the car and took her inside.

Wendy: "Go take a shower while I prepare some food. We'll talk about what happened after you finish. I'll take out some clothes for you."

Seulgi, not saying a word, followed what Wendy said.

Wendy sighed and took out the ingredients for the meal she'll prepare.

TIME-SKIP

After 30 minutes, Seulgi came downstairs and met with Wendy who was setting up the table.

Wendy: "Eat. I know you're hungry."

Seulgi quietly sat down and ate her food. Seulgi noticed how Wendy prepared her favorite dishes and she was grateful for that. The delicious food made her feel a bit better.

After eating Wendy told Seulgi to go to the living room while she cleaned the dishes. Seulgi would usually decline and help Wendy with the cleaning, but this time she just followed Wendy's orders. Making Wendy even more worried.

After some minutes, Wendy sat down and handed Seulgi a hot chocolate.

Wendy: "Do you want to tell me what happened out there?"

Seulgi looked down and after some minutes of silence, Seulgi spoke.

Seulgi: "I-it's over Wen."

Wendy: "Huh?"

Seulgi looked at Wendy, feeling her eyes prickle.

Seulgi: "J-Jaebeom."

Wendy's eyes widen and she quickly hugs her.

Seulgi explained what happened slowly. She cried over and over again till her eyes felt heavy.

Wendy laid her down and covered her with a blanket.

A WEEK LATER

Wendy walks to her guest room to check up on Seulgi and finds her looking at her phone.

Wendy: "What are you doing?"

Wendy sits beside her, and before Seulgi could leave the page she was in, she saw what Seulgi was looking at.

Wendy: "Seul."

Seulgi looked at her with teary eyes.

Wendy: "How about we go out? Let's have some lunch together. Let's both not use our phones."

Seulgi nods

Wendy: "Your phone."

Seulgi hands Wendy her phone

Looks like Yugyeom posted some videos of him and the rest of the boys.

Wendy turns off Seulgi's phone and looks at her.

Wendy: "Let's not think of this? Think of all the food we're going to eat now."

Seulgi cracks a smile. She knows how much Seulgi loves to eat.

Wendy: "How about we call Sooyoung, and Joohyun unnie. Maybe they can join us?"

Seulgi nods.

Wendy: "Let's go!"