𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟰

𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 8𝕥𝕙 𝟚𝟘𝟚3 𝟜:𝟛𝟝 ℙ𝕄
"So a bigggg birthday bash ?" Amani asks "Yeah like everybody come & no fights just music drinking smoking and fun" Envy says smiling "I'm glad you actually want a party this year." Heaven says "Nah fr last year shorty stood home." Saint says "I thought she was depressed fr." Dalia says "alr i sent the info , everyone will be there and you will look so pretty , are u excited?" Amani asks "Yeah." Envy says smiling , "You know me and Jay did it for the first time last night.." Dalia says smiling "Ahhhh it was abt time bestfriend." Amani says "was it good?" Envy asks "Ofc it's Jay." Dalia says smiling "Have u and Roscoe fucked?" Amani asks Saint "You know itttt" Saint says , all the girls laugh and Envy realizes she hasn't told the people she loves the most that's she no longer a virgin "& you envy?" Heaven asks "if I've had sex?" Envy says laughing "Yeah." Heaven says "Yeah but please dont be mad." Envy says , Amani instantly stands up "Wtf ? What do you mean don't be mad Envy Giana Lopez." Amani says "Amani chill bro." Saint says "Chill nothing ur a little ass girl Giana." Amani says "You lost it when u were 13 mani why tf are you blacking on me for?" Envy says standing up "exactly so I know how much it fucking hurts when he stabs you in the back and cheats Giana." Amani says "Notti isn't like that , he loves me , he even asked me to be his gf before we did anything he was so sweet abt it , I don't get why ur so mad." Envy says "Giana it's the fucking principal you're out here fucking when ur now turning 15 bro." Amani says "Amani bro just stop." Dalia says pulling her arm "What's going on over here?" Koshi asks coming out the room "Nothing ma." Heaven says "no vas a prenguntal otra vez que estás pasando?" Felix says (we're not asking again what's going on) "you wanna know ?" Amani says "Amani no." Envy says "You're daughter isn't a virgin at the age of 14 she's already fucked." Amani says , "Amani wtf is wrong with u." Saint says "Envy Giana fucking Lopez you're not a fucking virgin ?" Koshi asks "No okay No im not but since we're exposing let's expose Amani lost hers at 13 , ATLEAST IM IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL ." Envy says screaming "Envy that's doesn't fucking matter , you're a little girl" Koshi says "Oh so it's okay when Amani did it right ? You know what fuck this." Envy says , Koshi then throws a slap across her face making everyone gasp , Envy looks back at her mom with teary eyes "I don't give a fuck abt Amani or anything she's done but you YOU will not disrespect me IN MY OWN HOME ENVY GIANA LOPEZ." Koshi says screaming in Envy's face "Koshi that's it." Felix says "Oh ur defending ur slut of a daughter now? It's almost her 15th birthday and she's not even a virgin." Koshi says to Felix "Leave papi out of this calling me a slut because I fucked one boy A BOY THAT WOULD NEVER JUDGE ME THE WAY YALL JUST FUCKING DID OR EVER DISRESPECT ME , you know what fuck fuck my birthday oh and amani especially fuck u." Envy says pushing through her mom and dad and going to her room , "Amani you always gotta do the fucking most" Heaven says going to Envy's room "Fuck u Heaven." Amani says , Heaven enters Envy's room "Envy I text Keem he said you can stay over till all this blows over or until u feel better." Heaven says rubbing her sisters hair "I'm sorry heaven I shouldn't have done it I'm sorry and I ju-" Envy says tearing "No fuck no don't ever apologize, i will never judge u envy. I promise you that." Heaven says Envy nods "Come on pack ya shit I'll walk witchu over there & stay witchu." Heaven says "Okay." Envy says lowly , they both pack their stuff and walk back to the living room "Bye Saint." Envy says hugging her "Im sorry baby." Saint says to envy , Envy nods "Bye Dalia." Envy says hugging her aswell "Text me where u going I'll come visit u." Dalia says "Okay." Envy says smiling a little , they walk out not even looking at Amani , they walk to Quans and Keems and knock "Yo I'm coming." They hear Keem say , he opens and smiles "come on kid." Keem says holding out for a hug , Heaven goes inside and leaves them hugging , Envy feels tears fall "It's okay , you know u could never be judged over here no matter what sis." Keems says , Envy smiles a little , "Go out ya stuff in the guest." Keem says , Envy nods , they walk in Envy sees Edot Roscoe Notti Dd Ddot Jstar Jay and Dudelyo on the couch "Oh hi guys." Envy says smiling a little and going straight to the back "what happened to her?" Notti asks "Just give her some space for a few." Keem says , the boys frown a bit bc Envy's never that sad to skip a hug "I'll be back." Jay says going toward the bathroom but instead he goes into Envy's room "Oh hey jay." Envy says weakly smiling "Hey baby sis , Keem said leave u alone but I was not , not coming over here , u okay?" Jay asks , Envy nods a little "I'm ur big brother yk u could talk to me, Dalia told me a little." Jay says "Oh uh okay well um I just didn't think my mom would yk like hit me and shit yk?" Envy says with tears falling and with a fake little laugh "come here." Jay says holding his arms out "No it's fine." Envy says , Jay is like her actual brother she knows once she touches him she'll cry "Envy you know you want tooo." Jay says smiling , Envy laughs and hugs him , "I didn't know It was that serious." Envy says crying in his arms "It's oky u safe now." Jay says hugging her , Notti then walks in "Yeah cus Keem was buggin if he thought I wasn't coming to check on my gf tf." Notti says with a mug , Envy laughs "nah rs." Jay says laughing "Hermosa what happened?" Notti says walking over to them "well imma go back but if you need me I'm right outside okay?" Jay says , Envy nods "Thank u I love you brother." Envy says "I love you more mh." Jay says walking out the room "Amani found out I wasn't a virgin and told my mom and dad and my mom spazzed and slapped me and called me a slut." Envy says makin Nottis eyes squint "Slut is fucking crazy , u fucked one nigga , the cleanest nigga at that." Notti says rolling his eyes like a diva , Envy laughs "Not to much." Envy says smiling , Notti smiles and kisses "I promise you hermosa , ur not nothing she said ." Notti says holding her face close to his "I love you." Envy says smiling "I love u more." Notti says "come on." Notti says pulling her arm "Where?" Envy says laughing "The sala worda bro them niggas was fighting over 25cents." Notti says "wanna hang tmr?" Envy asks smiling "I'm doing a YouTube video with Noti and Jay." Noti says frowning he instantly smiles again "Just come , you don't have to show ur face just sit behind the drivers seat please ma I wanna be with uuu." Notti says grabbing Envy's hands "Okay Okay." Envy says smiling , Notti smiles and kisses her .

𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℕ𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝔻𝕒𝕪 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕪 𝟡𝕥𝕙 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚 𝟠:𝟛𝟝
Notti and Envy had been tg all day , they went for a drive around , Notti took Jstars car without him knowing which made Envy laugh , they had a dance party , and they cuddled and watched movies now they were going to with Jay to Noti's car , "he right there." Jay says laughing "Ugly ass." Notti says , Envy laughs and they see Ddot and Dd "Yo pull up." Jay said "where ya goin." Dd asks "Car vid." Envy responds "Ur gonna show urself?" Ddot asks surprised "hell no." Notti answers , Envy laughs , "Yo get in the car bitches." Noti says , "He not talking to me." Envy says laughing, they all get in (let's pretend Noti got a Tesla you know the ones with the driver seat passenger then the middle seats but they're like separated like a minivan then the back row type shii ,I hope ya know what I'm talm bout😭) , Jay in the passenger Dd behind Noti , Ddot behind Jay , & Notti and Envy in the back

" Envy says laughing, they all get in  (let's pretend Noti got a Tesla you know the ones with the driver seat passenger then the middle seats but they're like separated like a minivan then the back row type shii ,I hope ya know what I'm talm bout�...

(LIKE THAT GUYS LIKE THAT LMFAOOO)

"Damn Noti got the Tesla huh?" Dd says "Yeah i get money unlike you little bitch." Noti says , Ddot smack him "Alr chill, alr guys we here with." Noti says "Jaylickin." Jay says throwing up OY "Sugarhill ddot ya know what tf going on." Dd said throwing down Jet "Dd Osama fuck is u talm bout." Dd said throwing down yg with both hands "Notti Osama." Notti says throwing up the O , "& what abt my baby muva in the back witchu." Noti says making Notti go up there and slapping him ode "watch ya mouf tf wrong with u." Notti says "Right u my girl?" Noti says , Notti hits him "stop playing that's my wife." Notti said sitting back down "Aren't u like 12 how is that ur wife." Noti says "Why u on dick for?" Envy asks "Oh so u do speak." Noti asks turning around smirking "Yo turn the fuck around nigga." Jay says , "That's ya girl 2" Noti asks "That's our sister dick." Dd says "Rs so watch ya self." Ddot says "Noti keep playing & I will boom u right here." Notti says .
The video continues the boys hit him they talk they hit him yk how the vids go , Notti started to kiss Envy like pecking her lips , Envy smiled after each peck which made Notti smile "Yo Notti this nigga just said he gon fuck E- ya girl." Ddot says laughing "Yo u almost slipped dick." Dd says laughing "what ? He fucking who?" Notti says "We on him?" Dd asks , all the boys laugh "Yeah." They says , they all start hitting him and envy just sat back laughing .
______________________________

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢 ?
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐊𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢?
𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐚𝐛𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫?..