Info (IMPORTANT)

Right, so I should probably say this at the start huh?

Well to start of the creator of this store is named Otis and goes by he/him. He's new to writing so don't be to harsh.

I'm info-Chan, me and Otis will leave author notes in these stories in hood and italicized writing as I am doing at this moment.

Otis does all the writing, I just give him the info, hence my name. I just do some author notes and I'm writing this chapter because Otis is a lazy bum.

If you have any constructive criticism or spelling mistakes you caught but Otis missed please do comment on it. But don't be to harsh, He's sensitive.

Otis is writing smut, angst, fluff, whatever he's in the mood for that day.

Smut=🍋
Fluff=🌸
Angst=🌧

If the chapter is a combination of the two then obviously the two emojis that Aline with the chapter will be displayed.

If you want leave requests, there's no Guarantee Otis will write on it. But it is worth a shot because he might.

Leave requests here!

Please describe in good enough detail on what you want in a chapter. Don't just put angst and expect to be listened to. Put a prompt, if it's smut put kinks you may want. Just try.

Enjoy the Oneshots.

Info-Chan signing off.