You're mine

Throughout the rest of the day he kept starring at you whenever you'd pass eachother in the halls. Everytime you saw him looking at you, you turned your head the other way.

Your jealousy was getting the best of you. But you couldn't blame the girls in your class. He's very hot. He has dark brown eyes, pitch black hair that hangs just slightly over his eyes. And his muscles that you can see clearly through his shirt.

As you were just standing in the halls in your own little world. Your phone pinged.
"Come to my classroom"
It read

You sighed. It was the end of the day so you decided to go see what he wanted.

You arrived to his classroom. You stood there just staring at the door. Deciding whether or not to go in. You took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Come in"
You heard him say firmly

When you entered. Your eyes instantly met. He was sitting back in his chair, with one arm on his desk and the other resting on his leg.

"Lock the door princess"
He said in a deep tone, you couldn't help blush when he said that. But you did what he said.

"Now come here"
He demanded.

You walked over to him and sat on his lap, wrapping your arms around his neck as he placed his hands on your hips tightly.

You just looked into each others eyes not saying a word. Before he he grabbed the back of your neck with one hand and placed the other on your back. And pulled you in to kiss him